Chapter 39

Lisa Manoban POV

My one-month Vacation is already over.
Im already back in italy 4 days ago.

Before the incident happened  at the park i received a call from my office in Itally because of urgent meeting with US government with my Techno. Company discussing the details and the launch of new upgraded satelites for NASA that i really need to flight to US immediately that evening because that was more important than my fight with kai that night.
A lot of my employees inventors in Techno Company dependants on that, and i can't let them bring down.

Today is my second day working from so much papers i left a month ago. 

Luckily Irene reviewed some of the paper so that the only thing i need to do is sign it.

Im almost done signing to my 20th folder when my secretary knocked on my door.

" yes! Come in!" i said still looking at the papers in front of me.

" mam. Lisa.
Here are the documents you asked for me. I also made the contract and papers for the Merge of the Companies. Just like you asked. "

" please put it here and i'll review it later"

" aaand. Ma'am.. One more thing i received an invitation from Seoul World wide exhibition convention this coming saturday. Are you going to attend or not so that i can put it on your schedule?"
Nayeon said.

" oh about that. Im not sure but Please print the invitation letter just  incase.
And schedule us for the flight to seoul tomorrow i need to meet the owner of the private resort in jeju on thursday  . Thank you!!" i said

" okay mam."

"oh!! And one more thing. Please call Jackson Wang and Tzuyu. And tell them that we will have our general meeting when we get in  Seoul on saturday together with Irene!,
Since today is thuesday and  this coming  saturday is the end of the month right??"
I said and asked if i am right for today day, removing my attention to the papers in my hand and shift my attention to Nayeon.

" absolutely right mam. And
I will call them right away"
My secretary said while pointing her point finger up while saying those.

Her action earned a small laugh from me.

" before you leave can you please lower your music. It's not that im not enjoying your music but i cant concentrate right now!.
Thank you Nayeon"
I said softly not wanting to be rude to her but my ears right now is not into hearing music.

" oh!! Ofcourse mam.  Im sorry!!"  she said and shyly smiled at me.
I just smiled at her cuteness.

Today i received a lot of calls, emails, and new product advertisement from the other clients, suggestions, marketing, and financial records. I answered and reviewed all of it when im already done signing all the papers that irene reviewed for me.

It's already 2 am in the morning when i finished all if the works for the day and for the next day. That i didn't notice the time. Still hyper because of the vitamins i take to help me to get through for the day.

I immediately organized my table and and  leaved the office and went to my house directly and changed into comfortable clothes and
I laid down to my Bed and get my phone. But first i
checked my flight schedule for today that Dahyun sent me through viver about our flight to Seoul later.  
I still got 9 hours to rest.
I dialed the familiar number in my contact.

Ring!!!!ring!!!!ringg-
" hello? " the person on the other line said. My lips  automatically  formed a smile when she answered the phone.