Chapter 27.(◣_◢) Looks whos begging now

[Kidding, kidding!!🐒🐒]

[This is my first time to write a story really!! So please bear me till the end.
😔
For the grammatical errors,  typos, and for everything.- Author note.

And ps.  Say something 😶.]

Marco Manoban POV.

It's been 2 years. And finding her is never been easy.

My wife is dying and the only thing that i can do to make her happy again is to find pranpriya, but i already looked and find her here in south korea  but i still can't find her.
The detective that i hired also give up despite of the big amount i offer to him to just find pranpriya.

My Father already knew about pranpriya and he is furious when i told him the real reason why pranpriya left. Just like me my father couldn't accept it.

He even called his attorney to changed his last will about who will be the heiress of the company and all of the properties.
He give it to Kai and Rosé.
Nothing left for my pranpriya.
And i couldn't do anything.

I am currently in the middle of my work when i received a call from my nurse wife. I immediately leave the office and run to the Lalice private Hospital.
My wife she's fighting for her life. 
I need to be with my wife.  Right now.

After 15 minutes i finally arrived in the hospital and when i arrived there my wife is now finally stable.
Thank god i thought i will lost her.  Not until i found our daughter.

According to the doctor as for now my wife is okay,  she needs to rest and never stressed her self and thinking to much will affect her brain.
I am now sitting next to my wife when Rosé and Kai arrive.

"dad!!  How's mommy,  What the doctor said? "

Kai immediately run to the other side  and hold my wife others hand

" she's alright now, son!  No need to worry, i just need to talk to someone, I'll be outside" i said and left them inside.

I sat to one of the bench outside the room of my wife.
When i felt  a warm hug from Rosé
And just in time my tears fall down

" I don't wanna see my wife in that situation again, Rosé.  She's stressing her self thinking again about pranpriya. She really miss our daughter. I don't know what to do anymore, i don't know where to find pranpriya"
I said crying while Rosé are caressing my back.

"Uncle. Im sorry for not telling you this soon, but Pranpriya is no longer her name.  Im really sorry for not telling you this so soon because i thought you never care for her and i never thought that you are looking for her,  and i also made a promise to her that i will not tell you about her.

She changed her name To Lalisa Manoban,  she also studied and graduated at The Intel. University.
But now i don't know where she really is since the accident that happened to kai, i never see her again.
But i heard she's living in Italy for thid last 2 years.  But i don't really have a news about her again. "

Rosé said avoiding my stare at her. 
I quickly hugged her thanking her for the information she gave to me.  Finally.

" im not mad at you Rosé!! Thank you so much!!  I can now finally find my daughter. Excuse me Rosé,  i need to call someone."
I said and left Rosé.

I dialed TOP number and talk him to find where is Lalisa Manoban and try to contact her or atleast get her contact or email address so that me my self will contact her.