Chapter 22. the awarding night

Marco Manoban POV

Two Months passed still the detective that i hired can't find Pranpriya.

The detective said that the yang family is quite very private persons. And there are also someone who's protecting the yang family from those persons who needs information about them. So that means that yhe yang family is protected by somone more  powerful.

About Pranpriya the detective said that there is no named  Pranpriya manoban exist in south korea.  Hmmm. Where can i find her?.

" Dad! Are you ready?  Lets go were going to be late for the event" Kai said

" im ready son!, lets go!, where is Rose?" i said

" she's already on the way there dad together with uncle" kai said

" then we should go now!" in said then hoped to our car.

  On our way to the place where the awarding night were held i still can't help to think about Pranpriya. I got this feeling that pranpriya is just somewhere here in Seoul , that she is just close to us. I can't hide the truth that there are times that i still think about my daughter, wondering where she is, what is she doing right now, does she already have a girlfriend,.

I still can't accept  her for being a gay, and i know i already said that i will never forgive her for that but im willing to eat what i said just to see her again. Forgiving her and accepting her will take time but im willing to wait for that time. If not only for my Father and for the company i already forgive pranpriya a long time ago. My wife is right...

" dad! Are you okay? Your spacing out?" kai said. I almost forgot that i am riding with kai

" yes. Yes. Im good. Don't worry about me son.
I want you to enjoy the event tonight since this is your first time to the event like this. I want you to make this event your motivation for working more hard to our company okay?"

" yes! Dad! I will" kai said  then hold my hand

" thank you so much for believing and listening to  me dad!" kai said once again. I just smiled at him and looked forward.

I should listened to pranpriya too back then. If i could only bring back the time i will.

Finally we already arrived to the venue and a flash of camera lights greeted me when i step out of the car and a lot of reporters too. Im used to this kind of events.

" two more shots mr.manoban and you can now take your seat" the camera man said so i pose again together with Kai and after that we proceed to our tables.

Before i took my sit a looked around first.
Businessman greets me.

But there is one girl that caught my attention. Is that madilyn!? My sister? No! But she look so young.
But shes really look like my older sister madilyn.

I decided to make a way and start some conversation to the girl that exactly look like madilyn when the
Hosts started to speak signaling that the awarding night is now started when i looked back again to where the girl is she's gone. I tried to search for her but i couldn't find her. So i walked back again to our table and tried to focused to the program.

Irene POV

" one more! Miss. Irene"
Click! Click
" ahh perfect!! Your so beutiful mam." the photographer said

"thank you" i said then make my way to the table were my name is together with Seungri as my escort.

Lisa should be here too. But that girl just sent a message to me congratulating me and saying goodluck! Aish that girl. She should be the one who's here. Anyway
On my way to the table a lot of businessman i know greeted me.

I am already sitting in my table when i saw Marco Manoban  and his adopted son, a lot of businessman is greeting him and vowed to him,

im supposed to turn my direction away from him then he suddenly look at my way and im pretty sure he is looking at my direction then he started to walk to my direction when the Mcee started to speak.

The program is now starting. I feel that i need to pee first so i quickly go to the restroom. And when i get back Marco manoban is already at his seat enjoying the program. I know marco manoban base from lisa and from my mother story. He is just like lisa, hard working and funny. But because of his love to his father and to the LM company he choose them instead of his very own child.

How could a father like him  disowned her daughter for being a gay. I can't believed that she's my uncle. How could he do such things to her daughter. Lisa is a very humble, kindess, funny and very down to earth person and anyone who have lisa in thier life will be so grateful. Like me and the yang family ,
we are  so blessed to have her in our  life, as my family, as my sister, as my cousin.

I was drowned to my own thought when Seungri hold my hands

" you okay?" he ask.

" yep!" i said and smiled at him.

I looked at the stage and i saw Mr. Manoban is giving some speech and receiving the award. I just watched and clapped my hand at the same time  for some other businessman speech and some other  performances

" Finally we are know to the part  where is most highlight of this event.

Let me introduced to you  the BEST OF THE BEST COMPANY ALL OVER THE ASIA .

But first let me give you some very interesting fact about this Company. "

The MCEE said

" this company did a very interesting and great performance   in just only 3 years and still conquering to the top. And i heard that this company are now  recognized not just in Asia but in the whole world.
Could you believe it. let's all welcome and give around of applause to the CEO of the THE SINCO COMPANY. The very one and only and the most beautiful CEO MISS!!
Irene Bae!!!"

All the businessman and and all people inside that room stand up and clapped thier hands  when the Mcee called my name.

I stood up and walked to the stage the mcee congratulate me and hand me the mic. For my speech.

I am fully aware what will happened next after my speech.
Im really sorry Lisa but you can't hide your Identity As the CEO forever well atleast people should now that someone like you are existing.