Chapter 18

Rosé Ann Park POV

After our dinner i accompanied Jisoo to her house just to make sure that she's safe.  While Jennie is with Kai.

We talk about random topics like our Family, our passion, etc.
I also learn that jisoo wanted to be an actress when she was 17 years old and until now she wanted to be like one.
We talk and talk until Kai become our topic.

" Chaeng don't be mad at me okay?
But to be honest i don't like your cousin with jennie. I don't know but there's something about him that bothering me. " jisoo said looking outside the window of my car

" It's okay jisoo unnie, even me i don't like Kai that much.  I mean i barely know him since i live abroad my whole life and i only see him once a year.  But im sure his not that bad.  Maybe you should give him a chance. 
And about what he said to lisa i can talk to kai again on sunday before we go to the awarding nights of the best of the best company.  Okay??  So don't you worry okay??

I said to assure jisoo.It's true i dont really like Kai that much but his been good to uncle and auntie.

" hmm one chance?? Okay."

" jisoo unnie do you have a boyfriend?

"huh??  A boyfriend?? " jisoo said in surprised

"yes!  A boyfriend?"

"haha.  Why did you ask such sudden question Rosé? " Jisoo said avoiding my gaze

" nothing much, i just want to know" i said still looking at her and at the same time on the road

" err.  I don't  have a boyfriend" jisoo said

" really??  How come you still don't have a boyfriend look at you, you have a face of an angel, you're beautiful." i said to her

" stop saying things that is not true o-"

"it's true.  What i said is true" i said to her i really mean what i said to her.  she's beautiful.

" and you know what jisoo unnie if i were a boy i will court you i swear or maybe i c--" i was supposed to say if i can court her even though im a girl i will because god knows that she's my ideal type

" now your making me blush!! Stop it!! I had enough of compliments for tonight hahaha. Oh!!  Look!! Were here!!  Thank you so much for driving me home. I'll see you tomorrow Rosé " jisoo said before unbuckling the seatbelt and open the door.

" drive safe Chaeng ahh!!  Message me when you get home okay!!  Good night" jisoo said

" i will, bye jisoo unnie " i said.
I waved once again before i drive away from her. 

Phew i almost say can i court her luckily she stopped me.

On my way home i message lisa and asked her if she's okay about the meeting with Kai. Lisa said that she's okay with Kai and she assured me that she's really okay so i don't pushed lisa more to say things to me.

Well the truth is lisa change a lot or should i say that she really changed she's not the Lisa i know 7 years ago.  She's very mysterious now. She don't want to talk about her self .
I tried to open a conversation about her self but i only got

" can we talk other things chipmunk "
...

When i got home i immediately message jisoo

To: jisoo

Im home safe and sound :)

After i message jisoo i quickly grab some fresh clothes and take a quick shower. After a few minutes i heard my phone beep,

From: jisoo

Good!!  Thank you so much again for driving me home.  Have a good night sleep!  Okay!! See you tomorrow??
Good night Chaeng!!

I smile reading her message

To: jisoo

Your welcome!!  I'll see you tomorrow!. You too have a good night sleep. I hope I'll see you in my dream land hahaha. 
Good night jisoo:)

I replied to jisoo then ready my self for bed.

.......................................

Jisoo Kim POV

I woke up with a smile on my lips because of Chaeng. The last night scenario is still fresh on me. I wasn't expecting that to happen i know what she was going to say but i stop her because i don't want to keep my hope high when i know in the end i will get hurt.

But for now im happy of what we have, im contented to the friendship we got right now and besides if i confess my feelings to her  she will avoid me and i don't want that to happen

Graduation is almost there, after we graduate each of us will live our life,  our dreams,  some will be Heires, heiress of thier parents company or work to thier company, some will start from the scratch.

Thinking bout the graduation made me sad.  I will not see Rosé, Jennie and Lisa every week day or only lisa since me and Jennie will experience our first job in LM company but lisa i wonder where that girl will work or she's putting up her own business if that so im sure it will become successfull too if it's  happened.

Aishh!!  I can't wait for the graduation.

I set aside my thought and finally get up from my bed and get ready for the school.

"Ooohhkay!!  One last touch and tadaa!!  Perfect jisoo "i said to my self after i give my eye lashes one last touch of mascara and im done i immediately go downstairs.

And as usual i find no one from my family only the maids.  So i greeted them then proceed eating my breakfast that chief. Eun prepared for me.  Chief. Eun is the head maid her so we call her Chief. Eun.

" ma'am jisoo your father wanted to ask you if are you available on sunday?  He wanted you to escort your brother to the best of the best company this coming sunday night"

  Im busy munching my foods when chief.  Eun said.  Really!! Why don't he ask me personally if he want me to escort my brother to that event asihh.  I hate them.  They need me but they can't ask me properly.

" please tell Dad that i don-" wait!! Best of the best company i Heard it....hmmmm.  where?  Where?  Think jisoo!!  Think!!!

"ma'am are you okay?? " chief. Eun ask

Oh!!  I remember Rosé. Rosé said she will attending that event with kai.  So if i go there too that mean i can see Her there oooooh.  I like that.

" yes!  Tell dad and Brother that yes im available and i will come to that event. " i said

" okay mam,  excuse me" chief. Hyun aid then leave.

I eat faster  then brush again my teeth then leave for school.

On my way to the school gate i saw a girl on her pajamas beating some Student out side the Campus. Hmm thats weird only lisa did that..