Chapters.28 凸(-_-)凸 part 1

Jennie Kim POV

"Babe! Are you ready? "

" wait!!  The fruits, we can't go there without  bringing any fruits " i said to kai.

" there!!  We can go now!  Where's Rosé??  I thought she's coming with us? "

"yes babe but she's already on her way to the Lalice Hospital, she's waiting for us there. "  kai said taking my left hand by his arm.

"hmmm.  Okay babe!  By the way! Do you think auntie will like this flowers?"

" ofcourse babe!!  She really love tulips"  kai said.

Me and Kai we are going to visit aunt Mina in the hospital together with Rosé.

After 25 minutes of driving finally we already arrived.  We saw Rosé standing beside her car waiting for us. Kai parked his car besides Rosé car.

" hi Rosé!!  Where's jisoo? "

I asked.

Jisoo and Rosé are secretly in a relationship for almost 1 year now. And im so happy for them,  while me and kai is 9 months and counting.

" she's kinda busy today. She's in the meeting with her father,  for new business" Rosé said looking at me with a smile

" sup!!  Cous.." kai said

" hey!!  Kai have you-"

Rosé didn't finished what she's gonna say when a very luxurious car passed through.

" WOW!  is that... Is that.... BUGATTI'S LA VOITURE NOIRE" Kai and Rose said at the same time.

" WOW!!  that car is a limited edition, and that car is sole in the world and it's worth 19 millions Euro Dollars

" WOW!!  that car is a limited edition, and that car is sole in the world and it's worth 19 millions Euro Dollars. That's my dream car"  kai said in awe.

" hell yeah!!  That's my dream car too" Rosé  said and just like Kai she's also amazed.

" who's the fucking owner of that car?? Wait!!  Let's see the owner first before we go inside" Kai said

And both of us agreed to him.

We waited until the car parked not so far from where we are and after 2 minutes of waiting finally the door open upward and revealing the owner.
The girl is wearing a sparkling black leather jacket, White shirt beneath jacket , jeans and black boots.  Her hair is shoulder length with bangs.

  Her hair is shoulder length with bangs