Chapter 22

"Where are you going Terrence... As far as I can see, you look pretty fine to me"

Isen POV

Screw all the kind act... Right now he's trapped here anyway so he can't leave this room unless I let him

"W-What are you doing?" Said Terrence afraid

"Cmon... Don't act all innocent. We know that you were the invisible guy helping that ability gauger"

"W-What? W-What are you talking about?

"Terrence... Either tell me right now or I'll just snoop into the school files and find out more about you. If you answer some questions for me now, I might just let you go" I said while activating my ability to intimidate him

"........ Y-Yes it was me. I'm sorry"

"And just why and how are you involved with them?" I still have my ability active to prevent him from lying

"I-It's because I had no choice"

"Why is that?" I asked

"Some organisation offered me to work with them, and in exchange they'll fund my family since we're having a bit of a hard time living on a city full of mid to high tiers"

"Ok... But why YOU of all people?"

"W-Well... It's not like its just me. Theres a lot more people working for the organisation. They take and train people that specialises in stealth abilities"

"But why are you guys doing all these? and why STEALTH out of all abilities?"

"I-I don't know... All I needed to know was they actually helped my family live"

"So... What's the name of that organisation?"

"U-Uhm they strictly said that we can't leak out informatio-" Terrence was interrupted by Isen

*sigh* does he not get that this is an interrogation? This isn't some kind of friendly conversation

"Look Terrence... I didn't come here to sympathise with you. Now tell me the name" 

"....... T-The name is... ZetaSci. But p-please don't tell anyone that I told you... My family will be screwed"

ZetaSci? What the fuck's kinda name is THAT? An organisation that tracks down high tiers... And recruits people that have abilities based off of stealth? That's kinda odd...

"*sigh* fine... Now get lost"

Well we finally found a lead... How did Remi know that Terrence was an accomplice anyway? Now that I think about it, they didn't put up a fight at all back at the mall. All they did was escape. Ugh if ONLY the securities didn't interfere! We probably would've gotten some real answers! 

*sigh* guess I'll go talk to Remi. How did Remi manage to get John to help her anyway? ARGH I have so many questions!

*Chapter 22 End*

Thanks for reading!

Anyway, what do you guys think if I change the story thumbnail to this:

Or this:

Is a good idea? Or should I stick with the current one?