Bullied (A Criminal Minds Story) Requested- (1/2)

A/N: Another request by someone who insisted that I keep them anonymous. I hope that you like it, and sorry for everything taking so long to be made. Updates will be slow this year, guys. Sorry...

----------------------
I bring my legs up to my chest as I sit on the toilet of the women's bathroom. My chest heaves with short, heavy breathes; tears of shame rolls down my cheeks as I think back to what Garcia said to me.

"I don't know why you think you belong here," She says as she stands next to me. She pours tea in her cup nonchalantly as she sends me a piercing glare. "What did I ever do to you, Penelope?" I ask. "You have Luke's heart, and I know that he doesn't open up very easily. But something about you made him, and I don't trust it. I don't trust you. Especially since I know what happened on that case in the Bronx."

My heart sinks at her words. What does she know about the Bronx case? The Bronx case was the worst case of my career in the FBI. I never told anyone about it. Not even my best friend, Luke, knows about it. I fear that he would look at me differently if he found out.

"Didn't think I would find that one out, did ya? It took hours of decrypting the files, but I did it. So this is what is going to happen..." she trails off as she turns her body so she is facing me completely. He waits until I am looking at her up add, "You are going to put in your letter of resignation and you're out of here within a week, got it?"

"Yeah, I got it." I say softly and watch helplessly as she walks away.

**

Hotch agreed to keep my resignation under wraps until after I leave, thankfully. I had no idea how to tell Luke that I was leaving, so I ended up leaving him a letter at his apartment and moving to another state. I know that it was the easy and coward way to leave things, but I couldn't think of anything else to do.

Knowing Luke, he is probably still trying to track me even though that it has been six months since he has saw me. Our relationship grew from friendship into something else the second that he covered me when there was a bomb in the same room as us.

I'm grateful that it was nothing bigger than a pipe bomb, because if it was, then neither of us would be alive right now. And the fact that he didn't know what type of bomb it was and still decided to shield me from it, made me fall for him instantly. And it was that same case that made Garcia hate me, because he was willing to risk his life for me. Because he loved me, and I loved him.

I work as a lawyer in downtown Washington. I commend myself for taking prelaw classes in addition to me FBI courses and training. I did it as a back up in case things didn't work out in the FBI, and won't you look at that? Things didn't work out after all.

I spit out the toothpaste from mouth and continue to brush my teeth when I hear a knock on my door. I knew it was man's hand because of how heavy the sound was. I slurp up some water to help spit out the remaining of my toothpaste before answering the door. I glance through the peep hole and see no one. I grab my gun from under the dining room table and open the door slowly.

Luke leans on the door frame with the letter I wrote to him in his hand. "A letter? Really? After all of the things that we've been through, you say goodbye over a goddam letter, Y/N." He says with hurt. "Luke-" "I knew where you were in hours, but Hotch made me promise not to go after you because it was your choice to leave. Was that true?" He interrupts. After a moment of silence, he adds "Was it your choice to leave or not?"

I look deeply into his chocolate brown eyes as they harden with anger. It's about time he knew the truth. "No, it wasn't. Actually... I didn't have a choice in the matter." "I knew it. Who blackmailed you?" "Penelope," I say softly as my head bows in shame. "Why did she do it? What did she have on you?" He asks. I shake my head and pull away from the door. He walks in and closes the door behind him.

"Y/N," "I can't tell you, Luke. I'm ashamed of what happened, and I know that you will treat me different when you find out. And I don't want that." I explain. "What could have you possibly told me that would make me fall out of love with you?" He asks, making my heart skip a beat.

I make my way into the fridge to get a beer when he takes it from my hands and sets it on the counter. He cups the side of my face and presses a soft kiss on my lips. I step closer to him and pull on his belt. He boxes me against the fridge and pulls away from my lips gently. "Do you trust me?" He whispers. "With my life," I answer.

"Then trust me when I say there is nothing that you can say to me to make love you any less." He says. I sigh deeply before saying, "There was this case in the Bronx.."