I Did This for You (All American) -Requested-

A/N: @GxldenGxrl7 here's your other request.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I find myself staring at JJ as he bench presses 130 pounds like they're feathers. I was suppose to be jump roping, but I let my mind wander for one second. And the next thing I knew, JJ is walking over to me. "You doing okay?" He asks. "Yep, just trying to figure out how you can bench my entire body weight." I answer.

"Takes a lot of practice, sweetheart." He says, making me roll my eyes. I tried to resume my jump roping, when JJ takes If from my hands. "Hey!" I complain. He takes me over his shoulder and sits down on the lifting chair. "JJ, put me down!" I exclaim. He had one hand on my chest and the next on my thighs.

He started to bench me just like I was one of his weights, and every time I went downwards, I was close to kissing him. Every since we had our glow ups at the start of our junior year, I've just saw him different. But deep down, he's still the nerd that I call my best friend.

He lifts me up and sets me in his lap. "You really know how to make a girl feel like a rag doll." "I can make a girl feel a lot of things," A breath hitches in my throat and a chill runs through my body, but I play it off by saying, "Oh you got jokes huh?" I nudge him playfully.

"We still on for studying tonight?" He asks as we walk towards our bags. "Yep," "Ok cool,"

**

Study night turned into movie night and I volunteer to pop the popcorn. I was reaching into the cupboard for a large bowl and I feel JJ behind me. He helps me get the large bowl and moves so close that I could feel his body heat against my back.

He rests his hands in front of me and I gasp with I feel his length brush against my back. "JJ," "Y/N, come on. You know I've been in love with you for as long as can remember." He justifies. "You wanna know why I started lifting? Why I wanted to be shredded? It was to be popular— although that was a bonus—"

He brushes my Y/H/C hair over my shoulder and kisses the dip where my neck connects to my shoulder. "It was because I wanted you to see me differently. Romantically." "Well you've definitely done that," "Look at me," I turn around and he walks me back into the counter.

He kisses me softly and holds the sides of my face as he does so. My hands run down his chest and he lifts me into his arms and sets me on the couch gently. "I'm so happy my parents aren't home," he chuckles before kissing me again and holding me in his arms as we watch Fast & Furious.