One Night Stand (Leonard Snart Imagine)

SMUT WARNING.
Sighing, I sip on my mocha coffee as I look out of the window. "Rough day?" "Roughest," "Wanna talk about it?" I finally look away from the window to see a man with the same shade of blue as the morning sky.

"Well, hello," I say seductively. "Hi," He says, flashing his pearly whites. "You know exactly how to make a woman weak in the knees, don't you?" "Eh, I'd much prefer to make a woman sore. But I suppose weak will do."

Shaking my head, I bite my lower lip softly. "Would you like to discuss this over something stronger?" He leans in so close that I can smell his cologne. His baby blue eyes dart from my eyes to my lips. A mischievous smile makes its way to my face.

**

As soon as the door to my apartment closes, I am pushed against the wall. He lifts my leg around his waist and kisses down my neck. I softly hum and he slides his hands under my shirt. I push him against the wall and take off my shirt. His eyes racks my body and he lifts me into his arms.

He throws me on the couch and slides his hands into my underwear. My back arches as he slips two fingers into my folds. He curls his fingers and I moan loudly. He kissed down my collar bone and I breathe heavily into his ear.

"Damn," He moans. He slides another finger into me and I find myself screaming. He speeds up his face and I lean into couch as he massages my folds. I felt a knot build up in my stomach, but it quickly faded when he pulls his fingers out and lick them.

He pulls off my jeans and doesn't wait another second to put me into his mouth. I spread my legs to give him more access and when I look up at the ceiling, I see stars. His tongue grazes that spot and I legs clench. He continues to lick that spot over and over again until I came into his mouth.

"Wait," I say breathlessly. Before I could have the chance to say something else, he flips me over and pulls my hips upward so that I am on all fours. "Oh God, what do I get myself into.

**

"I definitely need a deep soak after this," I say after laying on my back for a few moments. "You're welcome, darling."' i watch as he puts on his shirt. "If you don't want me to take you again, I strongly suggest that you fix how you're staring at me." he threatens.

"Or what?" He sighs and started taking his shirt off. I stand from the bed and he lifts me around his waist. He slams me into the wall and one of the pictures fell and shattered on the ground. We both look at the picture frame and he said, "I'll pay for that, promise."

I close my eyes as he kisses my neck and rocks into me.

"Y/N!" "Hm?" I say, snapping out of my thoughts back to last night. He's definitely someone that I will be thinking about for a while. "We've been trying to get your attention for literally ten minutes," "Really? Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't get much sleep last night."

"Well Cold is back in town and he just robbed a bank. Wanna help kick his ass?" Barry offers. "Sure," I say walking to put on my suit, trying to hide my walk of shame. Barry takes me and puts me into my suit after he puts his suit on.

"Thanks," "No problem," Before I could get my bearings, he pulls me into his arms and dashes to the bank. "Snart!" Barry yells. The man slowly turns around and that's when I realize that I was the man from last night.

"Leo?" "Hello, darling." "'Darling'? You two know each other?" "Oh we more than know each other," "Shut up, Leo." "How do you know each other?" "I trust that you will fill him in, doll?" He says before his minions drive him away from the bank.

"Answer the question, Y/N!" Barry snaps. "We slept together okay?! But I didn't know who he was. He just approached me at Javachip." I could hear Cisco spit out his drink over the comms. "What?!" Catilin and Cisco say in unison. "You had sex with the Leonard Snart?" "Yes," "How was it?" Cait asks. "What? I'm curious,"

"It was the best sex I ever had." Barry looks at me with judgment and I cover my face as it warms up with embarrassment.