I'm Sorry [3/4]

"I don't have the time or the patience to argue with you," I say, clutching my side with pain as I sat up. "What was that?" "That was nothing. I just got nicked when I was fighting." I explain. "I was going to sleep it off until you got here." I add. "Did you get it checked out?" He asks, ignoring my previous statement. "No, and I don't want to right now. I can wait until tomorrow morning."

"That's not going to happen," he says, searching my tent for a first aid kit. "Will you ever take no for an answer?" "When it comes to you, never. Especially when it comes to your health." "Drew, for the last time. I. Am. Not. Your. Responsibility." I say, standing from the bed.

When I try to stand my pain from the wound got worse and I fall back down to the bed. "Since you're not up to par to fight me against it, you're going to have to deal with it." He says as he sits next to me with first aid kit in his hands. "Take off your shirt," He adds. "No," He locks eyes with me and clenches his jaw with annoyance. "You don't scare me," "I don't need to scare you." He says before sneaking his hand under my shirt to take it off.

I slap away his hands and say, "I said no," "You oils rather be in pain than to let me take care of you? Are you really that petty?" Sighing deeply, I take off my shirt and is eyes fall to my abdominal wound. There's some white tissue that is exposed. Have you checked this out yourself?" He asks. "No, I've been too busy fighting to check." I snap. He rolls his eyes at my commentary and gently touches the surrounding skin, making me wince.

"This is going to hurt," "like a lot," He adds. I release a shaky breath and take off my belt to bite down on. "Okay, do it." I say, my voice muffled from the belt. He pours alcohol into the wound and I scream into my belt. I rightly squeeze the sheets next to me and he pours more alcohol into it.

"Okay, we're down with the easy part." He says. I grunt with pain and throw my head back to prevent myself from looking down at Drew stitching my separated flesh together again. "I'll try to be quick," He says. He quickly stitches the flesh and the constant pricking of the needle got less and less painful.

"A-and we're done." He adds a few minutes later. "Goodness God," I say after I take the belt out of my mouth. "That's your fault for not checking it sooner. And if you wood have to waited until morning? You would have caught an infection and this process would have been much worse'" He scolds. I take the next few seconds debating to say thank you or to argue with him about telling me what to do. I stare deeply into his hazel brown eyes and say, "Thank you,"

He looks taken aback fro my words and he says, "I'm sorry, I just.. even though we ended things on the wrong door, I still care about you a lot. I still love you, Y/N." "I know you do," I say with a soft smile. "I'm sorry that I'm giving you such a hard time." "No, you gave very right to be pissed at me. I.. I'm sorry."

"Is this the first time we come to the consensus on something?" I ask. "Yes, it is." He says with a chuckle. He sighs softly and looks me deeply in my eyes. "So, how's the married life treating you?" I ask, noticing the sexual tension entering the tent.

"It's uh, it's been great. How did you find out that I was married?" "Who's the only person I would ever keep in touch with beside you. He bites his lips as he ponders, he finally says, "Kenny," "Yep," "And he didn't say anything to me about the fact that you left the country for the army." "Because I made him promise me to not tell you. I made him swear on his him." "You really want to disappear from my life, didn't you?"

"I did, but you didn't stop trying to find me until you did. And the worst part is, that you found me on accident." I say with a wry chuckle. "Then I guess God brought us together, huh?" He states. "You could say that," I say. He rests his arm on the other side of me and slowly leans in until our lips touch. In that moment, all things started to fall away from me and my hands find their way to his sharp jawline.

Our lips collide softly and he pushes me so that I am laying on my back. He hikes my leg around his waist and I slide my hands underneath his shirt t feel his toned stomach. He takes off his shirt as he straddles me. He links his hand with mine and I unbuckle my pants. I push on his chest so he would lay on his back. I take off my pants and slowly rock myself into him, making him groan. "I missed you so much," He whispers into my mouth. I shush him before pressing a kiss on his lips.