"We're Related, Not Sisters" [5/5]

Y/N's POV
"Oh my God," I say as she paces back and forth. I run my fingers through my hair and Y/S/N says, "Things are going to be fine. Alright." "No, Y/S/N, something doesn't feel right. I think there's something that Ghost isn't telling us." I tell her. "I've felt like this the whole day," she adds. "Hey, where's Ghost?" Gordon asks.

"In the bathroom," Jesse says. When John goes to check in the bathroom only to notice that Ghost was gone. "I told you!" Jake scolds. I could have sworn I heard a gun click. I glance around and AJ notices. "What's up, baby? Is everything okay?" He say from across the room. "No, I-" Before I could get the words out, AJ was shot through the door.

"AJ!" I yell, but my sister pulls me behind the couch as she hands me a gun. "AJ, are you okay?!" When he doesn't respond, I find myself scooting towards him from behind the couch. The room was filled with gunshots and shouting. "AJ, baby?" Still nothing. I glance from behind the couch to see AJ trying to stand up. "No," I say under my breath.

I touch Y/S/N's shoulder and add, "Cover me," she nods and I stand from behind the couch to run over to AJ. When he is fully standing, I jump over the counter and push him to the ground. I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder from a bullet piercing my skin.

That bullet would have hit just above AJ's heart if I didn't push him to the ground. I fall to the ground and groan in pain from my shoulder. AJ is on his back and shuddering in pain too. "AJ, baby, can you hear me?" I ask. He nods and his eyes widen as he notices blood trailing from my shoulder.

LYou're shot," He says. "So are you," I say, my gaze falling to his gut wound. "Y/N!" I hear Y/S/N yell. "I'm okay!" I yell back. "You should go," He says. "I'm not going anywhere," I say, taking off my shirt and applying pressure to it. He groans in pain and runs his fingers through my hair. "Y/N," "I'm not leaving you. It's final." I state. "AJ! Y/N! Come on!" Jake says.

Gun shots are still firing and I pop my head up and shot two guys in the head. I take AJ's arm and wrap or around my shoulders as I help him stand. I jog him to the room and I set him against the wall when I hear a lingering gun shot. Gordon closes the doors to the room and I glance around to see that Y/S/N wasn't there.

"Where's Y/S/N?" I ask. Gordon runs a hand over his face and I repeat the question. The Russians started shooting through the wall. AJ covers me and Jake looks around for an exit so he can take out the rest of the Russians. When the dust settles and Gordon opens the doors, I see Y/S/N laying on the floor limp.

I rush over to her and my eyes dart to all of the gunshot wounds littering her body. "No, no, no." I say as I fall to my knees. I take her body into my lap and rest her head in the crook of my elbow. I rock back and forth and rest my forehead against hers. "I'm so sorry," I whisper to her. My chest heaves with every sob and tears escape my eyes. "We have to go, Y/N." Gordon says. "Just leave me here. Take AJ and go." I croak.

"I'm not leaving you, Y/N." AJ says. "Come on guys, we don't have time for thi-" "Then go! Leave me to grief my sister in peace." I snap. "Please, Y/N." Gordon says. I press a lingering kiss to her temple before standing and saying, "I'm putting Ghost in the ground."

**

Jesse and Jake died in a shoot out from the cops. Gordon and John killed Ghost before I could and now AJ and I are headed to a safehouse that I own. "Just keep pressure on the wound. We're almost there." I say. "Y/N.. I'm.. im sorry about-"don't. Don't say her name." I interrupt.

I have both of my hands on the steering wheel, which I don't need to because I normally drive left handed. He takes my right hand and laced it with his. He presses multiple kisses to the back of my hand before he looks out of the window.

Soon after, we arrive at the safehouse and I address AJ's wound and mine. While he eats downstairs, I let the bath run to mask my loud sobs. I sit in the corner and pull my legs into my chest as I rest my face in my lap. I cry loudly and mercilessly until I hear a knock on the door. I sniffle and wipe away my tears. I look up to see AJ looking at me softly.

He turns off the bath and sits next to me. "You don't have to hide from me," He says. Whenever I try to swallow the thick saliva building in my mouth, my ears pop and a headache starts to build. I cover my face with my hands and softly cry to myself. I try to take a deep breath but it ended up being a series of shaky inhales.

"She was all I had left," I say between shaky breath. "You were right. I took her for granted and now she's gone." I cover my eyes and he pulls my hands away from my face and pulls my head into his chest. "This is all my fault," "now that's bullshit, there was no way you could have known."

"I knew there was something off about Ghost since the beginning. And I told Y/S/N, but she just said that I was being paranoid and now.." I trail off into soft sobs from my lips. "I have no one," I add. "Hey, look at me." He says, taking my face into his hands. "You have me. And I'm not going anywhere." He adds.

He takes my hand and places it on his chest. "Do you feel that?" I nod as I sniffle. "That's my heart beating. Something that wouldn't even be happening if it wasn't for you. I owe you my life and right now, you are my ride or die. You're my everything, Y/N." He looks deeply in my eyes and I could tell that he was genuine with his words. "Okay?" "Okay," I mumble.