In The Moment (All American) -Requested-

A/N: @GxldenGxrl7 here's your request.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the moment, me and Jordan were just having some fun, but now, everything has changed. Tears build up in my eyes as I stare at the blue cross on the pregnancy test. Some girls walk into the bathroom as I inhale sharply.

I shove the test into my book bag and wipe away my tears before walking out of the stall. Leila and Olivia walked into the girls bathroom and saw me wiping away my tears. "Oh my God, Y/N, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." I wash my hands and pull out my makeup bag. I apply foundation under my eyes and reapply my mascara and eyeliner. "Y/N, you're not fine. Coming fro—" "Listen, Leila. I understand that you want to help and all. But I don't want to talk to you about this,"

I push passed them and walk out of the bathroom, only to run into Jordan. "Y/n, hey. You free tonight?" "Why, your other girls aren't free?" He doesn't respond and I add, "No, I'm not free. I'm headed to the gym." "Since when do you go to the gym?"

"How else do you think I have this kind of body?" I tease. "Well if that's the case. You keep doing what you're doing." He says, nudging me playfully. We pass a corridor and he pulls me into it. "Jordan, we're going to get caught." I whisper.

"No we're not. There's no cameras in this hallway." "Jordan," I say as he kisses down my neck. "I can't do this anymore, I'm sorry." I slip out of his grasp and walk out of the corridor.

**

Jordan's POV
I can't stop thinking about Y/N. There's was something wrong with her. She wasn't her normal confident and passive self. It was like she was scared about something. And I've never seen her scared before. She always deals with her problems head on and fiercely.

It's weird seeing her scared. So I'm going to talk her best friend and see what's up with her. I hop into my car and drive into Crenshaw to talk with Chris, only to see Y/N's car.

I walk up the steps and knock on his door. Chris opens the door and his eyebrows furrow when he sees me. "What's up, Jordan." His says flatly. "I want to talk to Y/N. She's been acting different." "And why do you care? She's just a booty call to you, isn't she?" He snaps.

"I never said that she was." "You might as well have. You feeling lonely, bored or just plain horny, you call her." "Chris, stop. You're not making things any better," Y/N objects as she stands next to him. "What's this about? What's wrong?"

She sighs deeply and bites her bottom lip. That's her tell when she's nervous. "I'm.. I'm pregnant, Jordan. And the baby is yours." She croaks, barely able to hold back her emotions. "Wait a minute." "But you don't have to be involved in the baby's life. I come from an entire family of single mothers, I'll be alright."

"Hold on, lets just talk about this, Y/N. Please." I beg. She looks at me and nods. She whispers something to Chris before walking with me to the car. "So... you're pregnant." I say, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Yes, I found out this morning." "Oh my God, Y/N. I am so sorry. I kissed you like.. that must have made thing worse." "It's okay, you didn't know." "But now I do. I want to be in the baby's life, Y/N." "What, no. Absolutely not. I'm not going to force you to—"

"You're not forcing me to do anything. I want you in my life, this baby is only a bonus." "Jordan," I pull off on the side of the road and take her hand into mine. "Look at me, beautiful. You're more than just a booty call, alright. I love you. Don't you ever doubt that. If you call, I'll be there. No exceptions."

Tears escape her eyes, and she says, "I just don't know how I'm going to tell my mom. She had a no-boyfriend rule until college. She could disown me." "I'll be with you the entire time. And if worse comes to worse, you can stay with me. And before you try to object." I say, cutting her off.

"You're not a burden," I add as I caress her soft cheek. "We're in this together, alright?" I rest my forehead against hers and she smiles for the first time that day.