Sleep Over (A Criminal Minds Imagine)

Spencer:
I find myself knocking on her door and after the second knock, she opens the door. Her Y/H/C hair is pulled into a messy bun but a few strands are dangling behind her ear. She wears unicorn pajama pants with matching unicorn and a black tank top.

"Hey," she says with a smile. "I was wondering if you could help me out with something," she adds as her eyes quickly scan over my clothing. "Sure, like what?" She opens the door and I see a chessboard with the black and white pieces on opposing sides.

"You know me so well," I say with a smile.

Third Person POV
Reid tried to explain to Y/N the best he could to help her understand chess but it just made her more confused. Then she pulled out Monopoly and said, "I think this game would suffice, don't you?" "You'll lose," Reid says with a soft smile. "Oh really? You wanna bet?"

"Let's not. You'll probably lose the money." Reid says as he gently takes the game from her hands. He sits down on the couch and Y/N smiles at his confidence.

One long Monopoly game later and Y/N and Spencer are both sleeping on the couch cushion and Y/N was on the verge of falling over. Her legs were on the edge of the couch and the slightest movement would make her fall. When she decided to shift over a little, Y/N falls to the ground with an umph, instantly waking Spencer.

He inhales sharply and looks around to see Y/N dead asleep on the floor. He drapes a blanket over her small frame and picked her up to set her on her bed. He watches over her for a moment to see if she's okay. When he turns to walk out of the room, Y/N calls, "Mm. Stay."

Spencer looks at her to see her groggily looking back. She pats the spot next to her and Spencer lays down in that spot. He rests his head on his bended arm and Y/N matches his movements. She snuggles closer to him and looks up at him. He stares down at her and they kept looking into each other's eyes as if they were having their own silent conversation.

Y/N pecks Spencer's lips as gently as a feather. For him, it ended just as quickly as it started. He finds himself holding the side of her face and kiss her warmly. His body radiates onto hers and she straddles his waist. But before anything could advance, Spencer pulls away and looks at her. She wraps her arms around his frame and rests her head on his collarbone.

He pulls the blanket over top of them and kisses her temple before resting his head ontop of hers.

Not too early after all...