"We're Related, Not Sisters" [4/5]

Third Person POV
Meanwhile, Y/N and AJ were having all kinds of fun in different kinds of positions. But their favorite would have to be him taking her in his lap. He thrusts into her deeply and sharply as he pins her arms down. Her body shoots upward with everyone one of his thrusts. She yells out in pure bliss and looks up at the ceiling as stars blur her vision.

She's reached her fifth orgasm and her body is now completely numb. He pulls out of her and collapses beside her. They both smile and Y/N turns to him as she rests her body. AJ can't help but stare at her. Her face mellows with sleep and tiresome. Her Y/H/C Y/H/T hype flows around her neck and lips are just as soft as they look.

He scoots closer to her and rests his face above hers so her head is buried into his neck. He wraps an arm around her and she cuddles closer to him. Is it even possible to fall for someone in just a matter of three days? He thought as he drifted off to sleep.

**

AJ's POV
My phone chimes incessantly until I reach over the nightstand to answer it.

"Hello?" "Hey there lover boy. We need your help with something." Jake says. "What?" "Get your ass over here, dog." Jesse says. "Alright. Alright. I'll be over there in twenty." I say before hanging up.

Y/N stirs against my chest and I look down to meet her beautiful, Y/E/C eyes. "Good morning," I greet. "Good morning," she leans up to press a warm kiss on my lips. I hum into the kiss before saying, "We need to go over to the nightclub," she groans in disagreement and I say, "Yeah, I know. I don't want to leave either. But Gordon will kill me if I skip out."

"And so will Y/S/N," "I'm sorry," I say, gazing from her lips to her eyes. She holds the side of my and kisses me tenderly. "I know," she says. I stand from the bed and open my dresser. I pick out the clothes that I was going to wear when I hear Y/N clear her throat.

I glance at her once and had to do a double take as I notice that she is wearing her normal bra and underwear along with my pork pie hat. She lays on the bed and tilts her head to the side teasingly. This woman is going to be the death of me. "You could say that I earned the right to wear the hat now right?" She says with an innocent smile.

"Oh you definitely did." "You ready for some breakfast.." she trails off as she stands from the bed. She pulls down my neck and whispers, "in the shower," My dick started to harden at the fact that her lips brushed up against my neck and her breath is fanning on my ear.

The next thing I know, I'm lifting her into my arms and wrapping her legs around my waist. I rest her against the wall as I attack her neck with kisses and hickeys. "You shouldn't have worn my hat," I say as I carry her into the bathroom.

Third Person POV
Thirty minutes later, AJ and Y/N walk into the night club. AJ wears his normal attire, pork pie hat, suspenders, skinny jeans and a button up. Y/N has her hair pulled into a ponytail as she wears AJ's button up and black leggings . "Sorry we're late," AJ says. "It's alright, man." Gordon states. "You had me worried sick," Y/S/N says as she pulls Y/N in for a hug.

"I was completely fine. Sorry to worry," Y/N says as she hugs her back. "How was it, bro?" Jesse whispers to AJ. All the boys were surrounding him and all he could say was, "She knew exactly what she was doing," The boys all clap a hand on his shoulder and shake him encouragingly. "That's my boy." Jake says.

"Okay, let's review the plan now." Y/S/N says. AJ glances at Y/N who is overlooking the blueprint with her cute serious face. She felt like someone was staring at her until she looked up to meet AJ's gaze. They both smile at each other before returning their gaze back to Gordon and Y/S/N.

A few hours later, they pulled off the heist and decided to hide away at some five star hotel. Jesse just informed them that he was being chased by cops and everyone was crowding around him asking questions. He explains what happened and Gordon nearly knocked his lights out if it wasn't for Jake stepping in.