Shunned Upon [2/3]

I gain one last bounce on his member before we both reach our peaks. I lay down next to him and prop up my elbow as I rest my head on the palm of my hand. We both sigh with content and I say, "I want grapes," "Why do you always crave fruit after we have sex?" He genuinely asks as he drapes his arm over my waist. "Are you really complaining about that right now? That I eat fruit?" I tease.

"I never said that. I'm just curious as to why you specifically crave fruit instead of any other food." He says. "I don't know. That's just how my body works." "Your body works in mysterious ways. And I plan on finding out every single one of them." He say he nibbles on my earlobe. I stand up from the bed and put on one of his shirts as I make my way to the kitchen.

"Where do you think you're going?" He calls from the bedroom. "I could have sworn that I saw some gra- ah, there they are." I take away the grapes from the fridge and make my way to the bed. I pop some into my mouth and sit on the edge of the bed. I place one end of the grape in my mouth and wait for him to take it from my mouth.

When he does so and eats it, he takes the grapes away from me and sets it on the nightstand. "Hey!" I say as he pulls me into his lap. He holds me and wraps his arms around me. "You make me happy," he says, making me smile. I cup the back of his neck as I kiss him tenderly.

"Baby," Hiram says, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I ask. "What's wrong?" He asks as he brushes a few strand of hair from my face. "Oh nothing, I was just thinking about our time together in your lodge," "Oh yeah? Which part?" He asks as he kisses down my jawline.

"The grapes part," "Mmm, my favorite part of that weekend." He says as he pushes me into the bed and pins my arms at my sides. "Want to relive it?" He slides his hands down my stomach until he reaches my core. "Y-Yes," I say as I spread my legs for him.

Just as he was about to sink his fingers into me, the sound of the front door opens. "Hiram," his wife calls. "Wha- I thought you said she wouldn't be home for another hour," I whisper. "That's what she told me," he whispers as he rolls off of me and the bed. "I'll distract her. You put your clothes on and leave through the front door, alright?" I nod and watch as he quickly put on his clothes.

"Hello, mi amor." I cringe as he calls somebody else that name that wasn't me. Oh no, I think there's a problem settling in. I'm getting territorial, which means that I'm.. nope, not going to say. I put on my clothes with minimal noise as possible and when I hear the door to his office close, I tiptoe through the front door. I sigh softly as I realize that I have to sit down and have a talk with Hiram. The talk.

**

"Listen, I know that you were scared about almost being caught, but I think-" "We should stop seeing each other," I interrupt as he walks into his office to see me. I didn't tell him that we were going to break it off over text. I'd rather say it face to face than over text. "What? Why?" "Because we almost got caught, Hiram. For the sake of your reputation and mine, it's best for us to stay apart." I explain.

"If that's what you want," "it's not what I want, but it's for the best for us. What we want may not be what's best for us." I state. "Okay, I'll respect your decision." "Thank you," when I try to walk passed him, he grips my arm and pulls me back. He slams his lips to mine and pulls away slowly. Without another word, I walk out of his office and his apartment.

Third Person POV
Since the day that Y/N broke things off with Hiram, they reluctantly went back to their normal lives. Hiram finally realized that he was much happier with Y/N in his life than he thought. She helped restored a youth in him that he lost a long time ago. Whenever he would see her at dance rehearsals with Veronica, his heart spikes, but it soon shatters when Y/N pretends to be shy and timid around him.

They barely talked and that tore Hiram to pieces. There was a time, weeks after the break up, where Veronica was in the shower and it was just Hiram and Y/N in his office for a drink. "I miss you, mi amor." He whispers as he comes behind her. She closes her eyes as she inhales the sharp scent of his cologne and can feel his breath on her neck. He places his hand on her waist and she spins around to grab his hands. "Stop it, Hiram. You're going to get us caught." She whispers.

They both realize how close they were and she walks herself against his desk. He boxes her in and she leans her face upwards to meet his lips when she hears the shower stopped running. She pulls away from him and leaves his office like once before. Her scent and her taste never left Hiram's mind. He craved her.

Y/N saw him as a distraction to her sad, lonely life. Now she needs to find something else to distract her. She's been hanging out with Reggie recently, but Reggie isn't Hiram.

One night, Hiram, Veronica and Mrs. Lodge got into a pretty heated argument and Hiram left the house to clear his head. He finds himself knocking on Y/N's door. She was in the middle of watching a rom com in just her bra and underwear on with her hair pulled up into a messy bun. She grabs a robe and quickly covers her body as she answers the door. "Hiram," she says with surprise.