"We're Related, Not Sisters" [2/5]

When he doesn't respond, I pull on his arm and he yells out in pain. "I didn't call you anything!" "That's what I'd thought you'd say." "Touch me or my sister again and you'll get a lot worse than a pulled muscle. Got it?" I add. "Yeah," he mumbled. I let go of his arm and cross my arms as I watch him stand up from the floor.

"If you haven't realized already, these are Y/N and Y/S/N Y/L/N, we recently agreed to team up with them. And they're most definitely not strippers." Gordon says with a smirk. "You couldn't have mentioned that before?" Ghost said as he clutches his arm. "We could've but we were dying to hear what would happen, and we're glad we waited." John says cockily. "Fuck you, John." Ghost says.

"Now what did you come here for?" Gordon asks. "A job. Let's go Italian Job on this bitch." He says. "Alright boys, and girls, let's head up," We all make our way to the roof and AJ leaned in closely to say, "Nice arm bar by the way. Good form." "Thanks," "Where'd you learn that?" "That's a secret," "Is it now?" "Yep," "Wanna tell me said secret?" "That depends," "On..?" "On how this job goes," I say as I hold the door open for him.

**

Things were tense between Y/S/N and I, she claims that I'm too forceful and aggressive with my approaches. She wants me to change who I am for her own convenience and I'm not having it. "I don't understand how you even get half the guys you do." She scolds as she approaches me. The other boy are talking amongst themselves while she instigates another argument.

"Wow, you're turning this argument into a comparison between how you and me get guys. Are you really that petty?" "It's girls like you who make life difficult for girls like me," "What's that supposed to mean?" "You have it easy. You're gorgeous. You're smart. You bat your lashes and men do anything you tell them to. You have it easy."

"You want to talk about easy? The only one that's lived an easy life here is you. You lived in Beverly Hills with rich parents. I lived in a primarily male foster home in the Bronx. And who I am now is the only way I survived that hellhole. And I'm not changing that for anybody not for you and surely not for them." I snap.

"Maybe that's why guys find me so appealing; because I'm genuine and authentic and don't change who I am for the convenience of others. I don't change for them. They change for me. They better themselves so that they can have a chance with me. Remember the real things in life, Y/S/N. Because it's definitely not finding a decent man and settling down. Not in this kind of world." "Y/N,"

"Let's just get this job over with so we can split paths. I'm over with this drama bullshit." I say before walking down the stairs and pouring myself a drink. Not caring that everyone else heard our argument, I walk back up the stairs with my drink and stood on the balcony.

Looking at the cars and bikes passing by, I sigh deeply. I shouldn't have ever teamed up with her in the first place. A few minutes later, I hear the sliding doors open. I take another sip of my drink when I hear AJ say, "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just want this to be over with." "Wanna blow off some steam?" I look away from the skyline and meet his mischievous gaze. "I'm listening," "I was going to talk to a couple guys about getting some C-4. It's probably not going to end completely to plan. You'll get a chance to knock a couple heads."

"It's not a bad idea. But I had a better idea," "I'm listening," "How about a race or two.. then go clubbing and get slightly buzzed?" "I have an even better idea. We do both." "Yeah?" "Why not?" He raises his hand and I lock n' slide him.

**

AJ and I just got back from the club and let's just say that we are way more than buzzed. He's less drunk than I was so he ended up carrying me inside his loft. "The world is spinning," I say as I try to focus on one thing but couldn't. "Well technically it is," he sets me down to unlock his door.

"Alright, well welcome to my humble abode," he says as he opens the door. I walk into his house and he says, "Do you think you can make it to the bedroom or are you going to take the couch?" "The couch sounds really good right now." I say as I make way to the couch.

I slide off my shoe and place them next to the couch before falling face first into it. I feel a warm sheet of blanket drape over me. "Let me know if you need anything, okay?""Okay," I mumble. My eyes slowly started to weigh heavier and heavier until I fell asleep.

**

Slowly opening my eyes, I smell bacon and eggs being cooked. "What the.." I trail off. I lift my head off of the pillow and throw off the blanket that was placed on top of me. I stand from the couch and tip toe over to kitchen where I heard a man sing along to a tune.

My head pounds against my skull as of a sledgehammer was hitting my temple. I come around the corner to see AJ in just a towel as he moves around the bacon on the pan. "Um.." "Oh, Hey. How did you sleep?" He asks. "My head is killing me, but um.. did we have.." I trail off. "Did we what?" "You know," "No, actually I don't." "Did we have sex, AJ?"