Drunk Nights with Aaron (A Criminal Minds Imagines) [1/2]

Aaron:
"Come on, Aaron." I beg as I sit in the chair of his office. "I don't know, Y/N. Jack-" "is being baby sat by Jennifer. You need to let loose every once and a while, Aaron. Being tense all the time will give you a medical condition."

Hotch and I have been best friends since college and even though we had to go it separate ways, we always stayed in touch. We reconnected about a month ago and he's still the same ol' tense Aaron. I was always the fun one out of the bunch, and he would always keep me in check. But he secretly liked doing that because that made him apart of the fun.

"When was the last time you kicked back, relaxed and had a beer. Played some video games. Had a home cooked meal?" I trail off when he kept eye contact with me. The last time he had that was when he was with Haley long before Jack came along.

I stood from my chair and lean on his desk. I place my hand over his and say, "I'm sorry," "no, you're right. I just.." "I know," I finish. I rest my head against his and we both sigh deeply. He takes my hand into his and says, "When do we start?" "As soon as you're off work. I already packed a bag for you and went grocery shopping."

"Really?" "Yes," "So you just knew that you were going to be able to persuade me into this?" "Yup," he hums in disbelief and I add, "And i knew that you needed it." I quickly peck his cheek before standing from the desk and saying, "I'll be waiting in the car." I grabs my pursue and leaves his office.

Hotch smiles to himself and shakes his head before packing up.

**

Third Person POV
It's been an hour since Hotch and Y/N went into Y/N's family lodge. She encouraged Aaron to take a hot shower while she sets up the fireplace. She started cooking rice and her beef stew when Aaron comes out of the shower. He opens the door after he get dressed and left the room while drying his hair.

"That smells really good," Aaron compliments. "Thank you, care for a Bud light?" she adds. "That sounds great," She goes into the fridge and slides it to him. "Whereas I, will have a bottle of this 1918 wine." "Since when did you drink wine?" "I've always liked wine, but it's an occasional drink. I normally go for-" "Tequila and whiskey," Hotch finishes.

"Bingo," He takes a sip of his beer before looking at her as she pops the bottle of wine open and took a swig. The crease in his eyebrows relax and he leans his arms on the counter. She slowly licked the remaining wine from her lips when she saw Aaron starting at her.

"Yes?" "I'm glad I met you back in college," "Awe, Aaron! Stop, you're making me blush." She resumes stirring the beef broth before adding any vegetables and Hotch finds himself looking at her still. His heart started to race and his palms became sweaty. He snaps out of his gaze and takes a longer swig of his beer.

"I have a chest that is full of movies and board games. I call it my fun chest." she says with a chuckle. "Which one you want to do?" "It's up you," "Boardgames it is." "Alright, prepared to be destroyed." she taunts. "More like prepare to be outsmarted," Hotch taunts back. "Uh huh,"

Three games of Life, one bottle of wine and few beers later, Y/N and Aaron are drunkenly dancing with one another to the song Country Roads by John Denver. Y/N sings along as she lays her head on Hotch's chest. "I always thought you had a beautiful voice." Hotch compliments.

Y/N looks up at him and says, "Thank you, I try," making them both laugh. It was towards the end of the song now and Hotch dips Y/N over his knee before bringing her back up. She nearly slipped out of his hands and Hotch held onto her wrists to prevent her from falling. She chuckles to herself and bites her lips as she does so. "Oops,"

Their faces were inches from each other and Hotch captures her lips in a kiss. She wraps her arms around his neck and Hotch lifts her into his arms effortlessly. He lays down a blanket in front of the fireplace and lays her on the blanket. She pulls him down by his neck and places a kiss on his lips. He lays between her legs and pulls away from her lips to kiss her neck.