Seven Years Too Long (A Twilight Imagine)

A/N: This is pretty short story and this is the last twilight story too. Promise. 🤞🏾
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul:
"I have nothing to say to that man," Y/N says. "That man is our father," "That man abandoned us when we needed him most. And there's nothing he can say or do to change the past. So he can't just go back where he came from." Y/N snaps.

"Baby," Paul says. "No," "Okay, well just think about it. Not talking to him right now, but eventually." He says as he kisses my temple tenderly. Their dad walked in with Billy Black and he looked to his daughters. "Look at my beautiful little girls," He says. Y/N walks out of the room without another word.

"Y/N," "Don't worry, I won't hide away from you like last time." She said before she phased. She ran to her thinking spot, which was the place where they would cliff jump. She went back to human and she could sense Jasper. "I know your ways, Jasper. You're not slick anymore." "Oh really?" Jasper taunts.

"A little birdie told me that your father was in town," "Bella, I swear," Y/N scolds, making them both chuckle. "That man is not my father. He is just a man to me." "Give him a chance," "Everyone keeps saying that," "Then maybe you should listen to them," "Oh yeah," I shove him playfully and he shoved me back.

"What are you doing here, Jas?" "I was headed home when I caught a whiff of your scent." "Well as much as I enjoy your company, you may want to head out soon. You know how Paul can get." "We should spar again so I can kick your ass again," "Oh you wish," He winks at me before rushing away.