The File [3/3]

Bucky is leaving today and I figured that it would be best if I distanced myself from him. I already grew attached to him, which was a grand mistake. "Y/N," Bucky says through my door after he knocks. "Yeah?" I say softly. "Can I come in?" "Sure," I say with a sigh, putting away my phone which has pictures of us together.

"Don't be mad at me, Y/N, please?" "I'm not mad at you, B-" "you've been avoiding me all day." He interrupts. "That's for something different," I lie. "I told you that I don't mind if you're on your period. It doesn't change anything for me." "No, it's not that." "Then what is it?" "I.. I grew attached to you, Bucky. I got used to having you around and.. now that you're leaving, I don't want.. I can't.." I trail off.

"Hey," He says, holding the side of my face. "Don't," I say, pushing his hand away. I get up from the bed and make my way into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I reach into the fridge and pull our ham and cheese. When I open the cupboard to grab the bread, I feel Bucky's hand over mine. He links his hands with mine and I feel his warmth from behind me.

Tears prick my eyes and I turn around to face him. He wipes the tears from my cheeks and leans in until his lips collide with mine. More tears escape my eyes as I close them. He pushes me into counter and devours my lips as his hands trail down my body. I pull his hair out of his bun and rake my fingers through his soft, dark brown locks. He lifts me on to the counter with a grunt and pulls away to kiss my neck.

His abs brush up against my thighs and I moan softly. He pulls me off the counter and I wrap my legs around his waist. I pull off my shirt and he presses another kiss on my lips. He leads me into the bedroom and lays me on my back. He kisses up my stomach as he unzips my pants.

I push him onto his back and pull off his pants. I softly move my hip against his and he closes his eyes as he moans softly. His lips part with bliss at my movement and I rip open his shirt to lick up his abs. "Y/N," He begs. I pull back his boxers and take his soft length into my mouth. I roll my tongue along the bottom of his length and I feel it hardening with every stroke of my tongue.

"Y/N," he groans as he bucks hip hips into my mouth. His length becomes fully erected and I slowly bob my head back and forth, with his tip hitting the back of my throat each time. "Shit," I hear him mumble. I move faster and he holds the back of my head and he fucks my mouth. I swallow all of his cum and I slide my underwear down my legs before sinking onto his member.

He takes my ass into his hands as he flips us over so I am below him. He unclips my bra and takes my breast into his mouth. He thrusts into my in a slow, deep pace. "Fuck," I say as he uses his metal arm to run figure eights on my clit. I rock my hips with his rhythm and he brushes up against my sweet spot, making my toes curl. "Baby," I mumble as I kiss his neck.

He hums with satisfaction and goes faster, making me see stars on the ceiling. A burning heat builds in my stomach and flames slowly start to come up around the bed. He buries his face into my neck and grunts with everyone of his sloppy thrusts. He pulls out to cum in my mouth for the second time and that's when he notices the flames. "Should I be concerned?"

"It happens when I'm turned on," I say. "Well in that case," He trails off until he kisses me again. He lifts me unto his lap and thrusts into my again from a different angle. I throw my head back in pure bliss as he sucks along my collarbone. I scratch his back and arch my back when he hits that spot again. "Mmm, Bucky," I groan into his ear. He breathes heavily against my lips as he thrusts slowly into me.

"Are you going to-" he presses his lips against mine. We both reach our peaks and lay next to each other. "We shouldn't have done that.." I say as I stare up at the ceiling. "Wha.. why not?" "Because you're leaving and now I'm even more attached to you, and-" I start as I swing my legs over the edge of the bed, slowly lessening the flames. He pulls me back gently by the neck and slams his lips against mine in a passive kiss. He pulls away to say, "Firstly.. stop running away from me. And secondly, I'm not leaving. I can't." I gaze into his baby blue eyes and trail my hand down his sharp jawline. "I love you, Y/N." He says against my lips. Before I could respond, the front door was kicked open accompanied by yelling and loud footsteps.