I'm Tired of You

A/N: This story is based on the movie Extraction from Netflix. It has Chris Hemsworth in it and it's a pretty good action movie. It has some gore it in tho.

As I pull into the dirt road leading to our house, I notice a helicopter sitting in our yard. That helicopter can only mean two things: Nik visited and Tyler took a job. I put the car in park and hop out. I walk up the steps at the same time that Nik leaves.

"Y/N," she nods her head respectfully. "Nik," "You know, we miss you out in the field." "I find that really hard to believe." "Are you happy with this new life?" "I was... he took a job didn't he?"

She nods again and I sigh deeply as I close my eyes momentarily. "See you at the meeting." With that, she leaves and rides away in her helicopter. "You have got to be kidding me." I say to Tyler. "Another job? After you promised me that you wouldn't take another one."

"I need the money, Y/N." "No you don't. You have plenty of money in your bank accounts. You just want some time away from me." He stares at me and scoff in disbelief. "You can take my car to the meeting. I'll ask Y/F/N to give me a ride to the car dealership."

I walk into the room and change into a tank top and shorts. I pack a small bag of food, drinks and weapons. "You're really going for a hike." "What can I say? I have a lot of time on my hands now." I push passed him and crouch down to put on my sneakers.

"So, I take it that you won't be here when I get back." "You mean, if you get back. Honestly, Tyler, it's as if you want to get killed." I swing my bag over my shoulder and say, "Don't wait up." Then I close the door.

**

It's been three days since Tyler left and I've been worried out of my mind. I know that he is probably one of the best mercenaries in the last decade. But that doesn't mean that he is invincible.

I find myself calling Nik and she answers on the third ring. "Put me in the field." "I'll send a chopper for you." "Take me as close to him as you can." I say before hanging up.

**

They drop me off 4 kilometers away from where Gaspar was taking care of them. I knock on the door and Tyler answers it with his gun pointed at me. Once he realized it was me, he lowered his gun and pulled me inside.

"You look like shit," "What are you doing here?" "Making sure you're still alive can but I'm not staying here for now." "Y/N! Is been so long since I've seen you." Gaspar greets. A young boy in his early teens walks out of a room and gasps when he sees me.

He looks to Tyler and Tyler says, "It's okay. She's a friend." "I-I'm Ovi." "Y/N." I set my bag down and notice the bottle of bourbon on the counter. "Is that for me?" I ask Gaspar. "We—" "It's mine now." I take a long swig from it and Gaspar claps a hand on my shoulder.

"Ready to go?" Gaspar asks. "Yep, you happened to have more bourbon?" "Oh, I have plenty." "Bet," "You're leaving already?" Tyler asks. "I told you  that I wasn't staying long." "Y/N, you were barely here five minutes." "I'll meet you in the car." "Alright." Gaspar leaves and Tyler takes the bourbon away from me.

"Hey," He takes a long swig and says, "Why are you even here if you're going to stay for— You're back in the field?" He asks when he notices my weapons pack." "Why?" He adds. "Because I wanted to keep my peace of mind. What, is that a crime?" I snap. "Is that— sit down." I add when I see that blood trail from the gash on his head.

I grab the bottle of bourbon, a damp towel and a first aid kit from my bag. "The last thing that I wanted to do was hurt you. I—" "Why are you here?" I interrupt.

"For him." He motions to where to boy stood. "Nik tells me that the job is botched." "Doesn't matter."I press the damp towel to his head and wipe all of the blood off. He leans into my hand and sighs. I pour some bourbon in his cut and some curse words left his mouth.

I press the gauze to his cut and apply tape to the edges. "I.. wanted to make sure you're okay. And now that I know that, there's no reason for me to stay." I say, breaking the silence. I gently press a kiss on his cheek.

I pull away from him and walk towards the door. I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder and move to my waist. "Please don't leave me." "Tyler, I—" He presses a warm kiss on my lips and I collapse into his chest. He walks me into the wall and feels caresses the exposed skin of my stomach.

"I'm more likely to survive this if you're with me, and you know it." He kisses me again and my hands travel to his hair. "Y/N, my wife— whoa. I guess you're not leaving. I'll be on my way then." Gaspar says all in one breath before leaving. "I should.. probably check on the kid." "I'll be waiting then."