I'm Tired of You Part Two -Requested-

Curious to hear what Tyler and the kid were talking about, I gently walk up the stairs. "That woman, is she your girlfriend?" "She's many things to me." From the sound of Tyler's voice, he has been crying.

"Why did she seem angry earlier?" "Because I left her." "Why did you leave her?" Damn, this kid asks a lot of questions. "I.. wanted to get one last job in before I buy her a ring." I cover my mouth so I didn't make a sound.

"You're going to marry her?" "Can I come to the wedding?" He adds. "Of course, mate. You just get some sleep okay?" I rush back down the stairs as quietly as I can and make my way towards the kitchen. I pour myself some water and take a sip before feeling a warm hand on my waist.

He kisses the back of my neck and rests his chin on my shoulder. "I'm sorry," "I know," "When do we move out," "Six o'clock, we have someone to meet." I turn around to look him in his eyes. "Who? Gaspar?" "I have a hunch about something. We might have an ally."

"Let's hope so. From the looks of everything, we need as many allies as we can get." "I'm sorry that I dragged you into this." He says, shaking his head with shame. I hold his face in my hands and say, "You've dragged me into this since the first grade."

He smiles and presses another warm kiss on my lips. He lifts me on the counter with one hand because the other arm was in a sling. He cups the back of my head as he kissed me harder. "Are you sure the kid is asleep?" I say against his lips. "You really know how to ruin the mood."

He rests his forehead against mine and I say, "I'm not going to have the kid listen to us fucking, Tyler." "But I will be big spoon, let's go." I hop off the counter and led him to the couch. I lay down first and when he does the same, I am practically smushed into the couch.

"Ow, my spine." I complain. "Yeah, this isn't going to work. I'm practically hanging off." He sits up on the couch normally and  I curl up in his lap. "Then maybe you shouldn't be so tall, huh?" I tease. "Is that shade I'm sensing, pip squeak?" He retaliated. "Pip squeak?!" "Take it back right now." I add, slapping his stomach."

"Damn it, Y/N." "Sorry." After a few moments of silence, I notice that Tyler's eyes were closed. "Baby?" He hums in response. "I overheard what you said to the kid.." he eyes snapped open and he look down at me. "I'll do it." "Do what?"

"I'll marry you. We've been through literally everything together.. this is just another chapter in our lives." "And besides, if I love you enough to go back in the field. Then I love you enough to do anything." I add. "What would I do without you?" "Luckily, you won't have to find out."

**

"Listen to me. You have to take the kid and run for the helicopter." Tyler says. We've been on the bridge for a long time, trying to get through the army of soldiers. There were times when we were doing fine and other times where we were getting our asses kicked.

Nik tried to cover us as best as we could, but Tyler's been shot twice and I have a pretty bad gash on my side.

"No, I know that face. That's the I'm-going-to-do-everything-I-can-to-keep-you-safe look." "Just get to the helicopter. I'll cover you." "And who's going to cover you?" "Y/N, go. Run!" I wince at the sound of his voice rising.

I stand up and push Ovi behind me. "Tyler," I whimper. "Please," he begs. Tears escape my eyes and I nod in defeat. rush towards the helicopter as I drag Ovi behind me. I shove Ovi towards Nik and run back towards Tyler.

I load my handheld gun and sprint as hard as I could towards him. He was limping towards me when he suddenly stopped and held his neck in pain. Blood was slipping through his fingers and he collapsed to the ground.

"No!" I aim my gun at the teen boy who shot Tyler. I shot him through his kneecap and Nik finished him off from a distance. Tyler saw me walking towards him and shook his head. "Tyler, please. Let me help you." He limps over towards the bridge and said, "I love you."

He leans his body over the bridge and falls into the body of water beneath. "TYLER!" I look over the edge and saw his body slowly sink. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my body and I push them away.

"Y/N," Nik says. "Leave me alone. This was all your fault. You came to him with the job!" "Why did you chose someone else!" I add. Against my own will, I collapse to the ground and Nik wraps drags me back to the helicopter.

Everything became silent as I look out the window and stare at where Tyler's body fell. Tears left my eyes and I felt Ovi hold me hand. I squeezed it and he softly cried into my shoulder.

**

It's been three months since I saw Tyler die, and I keep seeing him in my dreams. And it's the same dream over and over again. Its about me jumping off of the bridge with him. I should have jumped with him. It would have been better than living with the guilt of his death.

I lay awake in my bed with my dog resting on my legs. It's 2:03 A.M. and I'm not tired in the slightest. Those melatonin pills aren't any good, so I'm basically screwed. I hear the sound of my front door freaking open. My dog hears it too and jumps off of the bed the investigate.

I grab my firearm and follow him to the front door. The door is wide open and there's no one in sight. "You have until the count of three to come out, or else I'll put a bullet in your head." I say aloud but there was no response.

I clap my hands and all of the lights turn on. "Damn it," I hear a man say from the living room. I rush down the stairs and pull back on the safety of my gun. "Who are—" My blood runs cold in my veins as I see Tyler sitting on my couch, perfectly fine.

"Hey baby," he states. Fluffy barks and growls at him, but I just stare at him in disbelief. Although he has some scars from bullet wounds, he was okay. "How... You're not real. I guess I'm finally dreaming." I admit. I put the gun in my shorts and close the door.

I lock it before walking back up the stairs. "Come on, Fluffy." I say as I scoop him up in my arm. He growls at the living room but I continue to walk up the stairs. "Y/N," Tyler says. "Stop talking, you're not real." I feel a hand touch my waist and Fluffy bit him.

"Ouch! You fucking twat!" Tyler swears as he cradled his hand. Fluffy jumps out of my arms and I turn around to look at Tyler again. I gently touch his face and caress his cheek. "You feel so real." I say as tears build up in my eyes. "I miss you so much." I whimper.

"I missed you too, love." He says to me. He embraces me in a hug and I pinched my arm multiple times to see if I'm dreaming. When I realize that I'm not, I jump into his arms and he rubs circles on my back.

"That's funny. I thought you would be pissed at me or something." He says. "I'm too happy to be angry, but I'll hit you eventually." I say as I bury my face in his neck and started to cry.