Shunned Upon [3/3]

"Hi," he says. "Do you have company?" He asks as he notices her lack of clothing. "No, I was just watching a movie." "Uh, come in." She says as she opens the door wide enough for him to fit through. He walks in and Y/N goes into her room to change into a large t-shirt and shorts. "So what brings you here, Hiram?" She asks as he hands him a glass to pour some sparkling grape juice in since she couldn't buy alcohol at 18.

He chuckles to himself and she knew exactly what he was laughing at. "Don't tease my inability to buy alcohol, H, okay? I may act much older but I'm still eighteen." She states as she pours herself a glass. "Do you think I'm a terrible person?" He asks. "What? No, of course not. Who made you think that?"

"My wife and daughter. I did, some pretty bad things, but they were to protect my family. I couldn't just.." "Don't let them guilt trip you. You did what you had to do for your family. What are the odds that they would go through what you went through or did what you did for your family? Probably slim to none." "You're not a horrible person for looking out for those you love. I wish I had something like you when I was younger. My life would have been much different." She says.

"Thank you. For not losing faith in me." He says as he looks deeply into her eyes, searching for the fire in them. "No problem," "Have you eaten? I can whip you up some soup if you'd like" Y/N reaches up to the cabinet and could feel her shift rise a little. Hiram watches her struggle for a few seconds before putting his hand on her waist and helping her grab her seasonings from the top shelf.

She turns around to face him and he says, "Say it," "Say what?" "Say that you missed me as much as I missed you." "I shouldn't have to say anything. You should see it written all over my face." She confessed. "So what are you waiting for?" She added as she pulled him closer to her. He roughly lifts her up on the counter and she gasps with amusement. She cups the back of his neck as she kisses him and Hiram savors the feeling of her lips against his. And suddenly, the flame between them was magnified once again.

**

Y/N's POV
I feel like such an idiot for believing Hiram's lies! For allowing him to sugar coat things and not even think about second guessing him. I was mentally stronger than this, but I was just too desperate for someone to love me, care for me, that I was too blind to see. Veronica, Betty and Reggie all found out about me and Hiram and they were all disgusted and shocked, which ended in a very heated debate.

But they were right, he was using me. And he's going to pay for that. I texted him earlier asking if he was home alone. He said yes and so I went over. As soon as he opened the door, I barged in and say, "We need to talk," "Well that doesn't sound good," "It doesn't. It isn't. I know you've been using me, Hiram. Using me as a scandal to hide what treacherous things you've been doing."

"I have no ide-" "Cut the shit, Hiram. I know. Veronica told me everything. My only question for you is, when were you going to tell me? If you were planning to tell me." He was at a loss for words. "Guess not," I say as I advance towards the door. When Hiram pulls me back, I turn around and slap him across the face. He looks at me with awe and amusement, and the next thing I knew, I am being pushed against the wall.

He has a tight grip on my wrists, but it wasn't tight enough to hurt me. "What are you going to do, hit me? Kill me for finding out?" "Of course not, mi amor." He starts. He leans in to whisper, "You know that I secretly like it rough." "Get off of me," I say, shoving him away.

He chuckles to himself and rubs the cheek where I hit him. "I asked you if I was a monster and you said that I wasn't-" "That's because you didn't mention the murder, attempted murder and blackmail. You are sick, Hiram." "So I guess that's the end of this relationship." He states. "You're damn right this is," I say as I advance for the door.

But then I realize why I'm truly here. To help Veronica and the rest of the team about Hiram's current plots. There's no way I can verbally get it out of him, so I have to use another tactic. I turn around and walk up to him. I push him into his chair and sit in his lap. I slowly unbutton his shirt and put it down his shoulders. His hands rests on my hips as I kiss him. I need to do what I have to.

** a few hours later **

"What took you so long?" Veronica asks. I didn't even have to answer for her to follow along. "Oh my God, really? Again? Even after I told you what he did?" "How else was I suppose to get the information? It's not like he's the chattiest thing."

"Oh am I not?" I hear Hiram's voice say behind me. "Shit," "By the way, it wasn't Y/N who gave you guys away. It was you, Veronica. I thought I taught you better than that." Hiram says as he approaches us.

He caresses my cheek with the back of his hand and leans into peck my lips tenderly. "Well isn't this symbolic? Our first and last kiss in public." He says as he pulls away from me. "I suggest that you pack your bags and leave town, because when I'm done with them. I'm coming for you." He adds.