Drunk Nights with Aaron [2/2]

Y/N POV
I slowly blink my eyes as I wake up and I stretch out my arms. My arm hits something solid and I look over to see a bare Hotch. He had his arms tucked under his pillow and his face was pointed toward the fireplace. When I notice that I was also bare, I put two and two together. My hangover wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, so I stood up from the floor and searched through Hotch's bag for one of his shirts.

I put on his shirt and it ended just above my knees. I place a pan on the stove and put just a dab of oil on pan. I take out of some bacon, eggs and toast to cook.

I was in the middle of cooking the bacon when I hear Hotch grumble as he woke up. He lays on his back and stares up at the ceiling for a few moments before sitting up. He looks over at me with a confused look.

"What happened?" "What do you think happened?" "I, um.. I don't know. The last thing I remember, we were dancing and.." he trails off. He pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs deeply. "No, no, no, Aaron." I make my way towards him and kneel down next to him.

"This was completely consensual," "But you.. you're my best friend, Y/N. I don't want to jeopardize that. I'm s-" "Aaron, look at me." I take his face into my hands. "I don't regret a thing." His eyes drift from my eyes and to my lips and he says, "But what if things don't go as we want it to." "I was your best friend before, I'm your best friend now, and I'll be your best friend then."

His auburn eyes look into mine and I nod slightly. He pulls me into his lap and cups the back of my neck as his lips meet mine. We both in sync with one another and my fingers run through the back of his head. I nudge me to lay back down and he wraps his around me as he laid down. I pull away to kiss his neck and down his chest before returning to his lips.

I rest my chest on top of his and we continued to kiss each other. That was, until the smoke alarm was blaring from the smoke of the bacon burning. The sprinklers were set off too and me and Aaron were getting more and more soaked by the minute. "Oh my God!" I say as I jump off of his lap. I take the bacon off of the stove and toss it in the trash can.

"Can you crack open the windows in the rooms?" I ask. He nods before disappearing into the hallway. I place the pot into the sink and turned on the water to wash away the heat. I crack the windows in the kitchen and living room when I feel a pair of warm arms around my waist. I lean into his chest and sigh deeply.

"So much for a romantic getaway huh?" I ask with a chuckle. "I don't know, this does seem pretty romantic to me." he says, making me laugh. I lean slightly backward so that we can make eye contact and he presses a warm kiss on my lips. He spins me around and lifts me into the cold, wet counter and I winced. "No, Aaron. It's wet!" "Well you're about to be," He comments, making my cheeks redden with fluster. "Well when you put it that way.." I trail off as his lips meet mine once again.