22: Well This is Awkward

We walk into the stuffy bar and I follow him through the people. Before we reach the boys, I take the jacket off of my shoulders and hang it over my arm. I slide back in next to Jimin and place the jacket discreetly on my lap. Jungkook slides into his previous spot across from me.

"Wow, I thought at least one of you would come back dead." Yoongi laughs. I chuckle awkwardly and Jungkook ignores him. Just then, the pretty waitress comes back with another round of drinks.

"I ordered another one for you, a Cosmo." Jimin says from my side.

"Mmm classy, thank you." I smile and sip on the sweet cocktail.

The more drinks come, the more giggly and loose we all get. By 11, everyone is dying of laughter over the one time Jimin kicked himself off of a chair.

"Everyone thought he was drunk but he's just clumsy." Jin laughs. Jimin gets embarrassed and hides behind my back.

"Oh come on, it couldn't have been that bad." I say, giving him the benefit of the doubt. As soon as the words leave my mouth, Tae slides his phone over to me as he laughs uncontrollably. Even Jungkook joins him after watching his friends misfortune. I watch the video pulled up on his screen and witness Jimin kneeing himself in the head, flinging himself off the chair. I try so hard to stifle my laugh but as soon as I look over to jimin who sits with a cute upset look on his face, I find it impossible to hold back.

"Ya, leave me alone." He jokingly swats at my arm and I wipe a tear away from the corner of my eye.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I say trying to calm down.

"Hmmpf." Jimin huffs like a child and crosses his arms.

"Oh come here." I say and pull him to my chest. He can be so cute sometimes, I just want to squeeze his little cheeks. He leans into me and I can't help but pinch his cheek with my fingers. A big smile spreads across his face and he giggles. I think I've had enough to drink tonight.

"Hajima, stop!" He laughs and swats my hand away before sitting up and rubbing his cheek. "Only my mom can pinch these cheeks."

"And me." Yoongi says from the other side of him as his hand quickly shoots up and squeezes Jimin's puffy cheek. Jimin let's out a squawk noise causing everyone to laugh again. Yoongi's little gummy smile catches my eye and I fight the urge to reach over and pinch his cheeks too. Geez, I need to go to bed.

Once everyone's finished the last of their drinks, we decide its time to head back to our rooms. I'm more than satisfied with how the night turned out. The boys really know how to put a smile on my face. Especially Jungkook, surprisingly. I'm still not sure what tonight meant...between him and I. I thought it was an act of intoxication but he said it wasn't. I don't know what to think when it comes to him.

We all stand up and shuffle around, trying to collect our belongings and get our coats on. In the midst of the movement, I step over to Jungkook and try to go unnoticed when I shove the jacket back into his arms. "You should wear it. It's cold." I say and walk away before he can return it. I shouldn't, but I feel off about the boys knowing I was wearing it. If it was any other member, it would have been no big deal but because it's Jungkook, it's different. He doesn't do those kinds of things, so if they saw me doing something as simple as borrowing his coat, who knows where their minds might go.

The alcohol in my veins warms my body so I'm not as cold on the way back. Either that, or I'm not thinking about it. The only thing I can think about doing is getting into the nice warm shower when I get back.

We all enter the lobby laughing. We are loud and disruptive but we don't care. It feels good to finally loosen up after the tense couple of weeks we've had.