29: Too Touchy

We talk for a bit before she dismisses herself. I knew she was cool before but meeting her in person was completely different. She has got to be one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Even Jungkook got all smiley when she showed up.

The long table of food and drinks is right by our table which is the only reason why I stand up and take it upon myself to get everyone drinks. I pass by multiple familiar faces while on my way to grab water and try my hardest not to fan girl over them. Just smile and wave, smile and wave. I let out a breath as I reach the table and begin piling water bottles into my arms.

"Cleo?" A deep voice speaks from right above me. I jump, not seeing the man approach me and watch as the water bottles tumble from my arm, onto the floor. I quickly bend down to pick them up, also trying to hide my face from embarrassment. He bends down to help me and I take this chance to peek up at his face. How does he know my name? That's when I see the familiar face of Hongjoong and I'm suddenly relieved.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He chuckles while placing the water bottles back on the table.

"It's okay, I was just being clumsy. It's good to see you again. I didn't know you'd be here." I relax as I talk to him, he has a very calming presence.

JUNGKOOKS POV

Shes been gone for awhile now. Did she somehow manage to get lost while retrieving the water? I honestly wouldn't put it past her, she likes to wonder.

"Oh look, Cleo found Hongjoong." Joon points over to the table. I follow his finger to find Cleo laughing at something while Hongjoong faces her. I don't like the way he's looking at her. He needs to take him and his bedroom eyes elsewhere.

"Yeah... they met at that party awhile back. He was really flirty with her. I think she liked it too." Tae chuckled while popping an m&m in his mouth. I tilt my head to the side in irritation and stand up.

"I'm going to go see if she needs help." I say and get odd looks from the boys. "What? I'm thirsty and she's taking too long." I try to cover myself up and thankfully it works. The boys all put their attention back into their previous conversation so I adjust my suit and start moving towards Cleo and her little crush.

CLEOS POV

"Anyways, you look really beautiful tonight. As always of course." Hongjoong says and I can't help the stupid smile that spreads across my face. I'm still not used to comments like these.

"I'm glad you think so, thank you." I look down to hide my red cheeks.

"Oh, hey Jungkook." Hongjoong says and my head perks up to see Jungkook striding towards us. He's... angry? He nods his head to Hongjoong before turning his attention towards me. He places his hand on my back and lowers his head to my ear. My heart begins to pump. For once, I want to pull his hand off of me. I hope nobody sees.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He whispers. I nod quickly just so he will step away.

"I've got to take care of something, but hopefully I'll see you again tonight." I wave to Hongjoong as Jungkook practically drags me away by my arm. He doesn't let go until he pulls me around a corner in the back of the venue. I finally tug myself from his grip. "What are you doing?" I ask angrily. I've been trying my hardest not to create any drama and now he manhandles me across the entire venue for all cameras to see?

"What was that?" What?

"What are you talking about?" I'm completely lost.

"I'm glad you think so, what are you trying to accomplish by saying that huh?" He mocks me and I nearly chuckle.