24: All A Girl Wants

The rest of the shoot goes smoothly. The boys and I then go out for lunch. I notice a couple fans snapping pictures but they keep their distance. I mentally thank them and continue on with my meal. They're going to have to put a statement out explaining who I am sooner or later before their fans start jumping to any conclusions. I don't want there to be any confusion about why I'm here. I'm just a teacher. The week goes by smoothly with little to no bumps in the road.

Our next stop is, obviously, Paris and I couldn't be more excited. For the past week, that's all I've been thinking about. It's been my dream to go to Paris ever since I was little. To sit on a balcony with a perfect view of the ifel tower, eating an authentic croissant, classic tourist stuff. I'm even more excited to live my dream with my best friends. I wouldn't even be able to be where I am without them. I truly owe them the world.

The plane leaves early the next day. As usual, we all sleepily slump into the large cabin. Because of my tiredness this morning, I couldn't bring myself to put anything other than sweats on, at least I'll be comfy. It's about 5am so the sky above is still dark and the air is brisk. Thankfully, I didn't forget a jacket this time. Although, I still seem to be shivering.

I'm one of the last to enter the plane. I scan around and see Jungkook already sitting next to Jimin with his eyes closed. Something that feels like disappointment runs through me. I quickly shake it off and take the empty seat next to Hobi. He gives me a soft smile before shaking his head.

"Ahh, Cleo come here." He says and opens his arms up. I smile really big before wrapping my arms around his shoulders. Hobi's hugs are the best. "I feel like I haven't seen you at all lately." He says rocking us back and fourth.

"I've been right here the whole time." I say into his coat. I could stay like this forever. He's so filled with love.

"That's true, I've been off doing my own thing haven't I? I've got to make more time for my good friend." He said pulling back from the hug and leaving his hands on my shoulders.

"No, no, no you've got to focus on yourself. Don't you worry about me I've been getting on just fine without my daily dose of Hobi hugs." I say sarcastically. "Although they are nice." I look up at him, trying not to laugh. He makes a sort of high pitched giggle before forcefully pulling my shoulders back to his chest and squeezing me even tighter with his long arms.

"I'm so sorry!" He draws out his last word to make it sound dramatic. I laugh harder as he strokes my hair like he's consoling a child.

Soon enough the plane starts up and we are off to yet another destination. We all sleep for most of the ride. Just as I'm enjoying my dream of me on top of the ifel tower, I feel something touching my face. I slowly open my eyes and see Tae sitting turned around in his seat with his index finger extended. Just as he was about to strike again, I reach up and grab his wrist with my hand which makes him jump. I would usually laugh but I'm far too tired.

"Cleo, everyone else is asleep and I'm bored." He pouts. "And your the only one I could wake up without getting punched."

I smile and gently punch the side of his arm. His eyes go wide as he dramatically grips his bicep with his other hand.

"How dare you!" He says through fake tears. His humor allows me to chuckle.

"How are you not tired?" I say through my yawn.

"I've been sleeping for hours. We don't have much longer to go." He says and peeks out the window. "Ah! While I have you relatively conscious, are you excited for fashion week?" He says smirking at me. The mention of it alone is enough to make my heart jump.

"More excited than I've ever been, I can't thank you guys enough for asking me to go with you. You have no idea how much it means to me." I gush as he watches me with his soft eyes.