32: Breaking Boundaries

Without hesitation he grips the back of my neck, leans in and presses his lips against mine. His kiss has the same effect on me every time and I find myself struggling to stay on my feet. My hands grip his arms to keep myself steady as he continues. It feels as though all of the stress today brought was washed away with the feelings of his lips on mine. As the kiss becomes more passionate, he lowers his hands to the back of my thighs. "Jump." He whispers before kissing the spot behind my ear. I gladly do as he says and wrap my legs around his torso as my back rests on the wall. We continue and I begin running my hands through his clean hair, tugging lightly. A slight moan escapes his lips, sending shivers down my body. That noise alone was enough to send me over. I almost couldn't take it anymore.

"Bed, now." I demand. He pulls away for a moment, looking up at me with, now, dark eyes. An evil smirk tugs at his lips as he places his hands on my back and carries me to the massive bed. He practically throws me onto the covers before climbing on top of me, immediately attacking my neck. With one hand on the back of his neck, I use the other to shimmy my ugly sweats down my legs, leaving me in only and oversized tee shirt and panties. I peer down and notice the obvious bulge already pultruding through his loose basketball shorts. God, I hate to admit it but I've been feening for this since I've met him. Now that feelings are involved, this slow pace is hardly tolerable. I need him. I wrap my legs around his back and pull his body closer to mine. As I hoped, he presses his length against my center and immediately groans against my neck. I hum in response and his hands begin to snake up my shirt. I don't push them away this time, I wouldn't dare. He grips my sides and continues to push himself against me. I let out a moan at the incredible sensation, even through this thin layer of material. Just then, he stops, hovering over me, both of us red and breathing heavily. His swollen lips glazed over with my saliva, and his eyes so wild, it's hard for me to stay still. Why did he stop?

"Fuck!" He shouts and throws himself back onto the bed.

"Wh-why did you..?" I lay, out of breath and words.

"You're more than that to me. No matter how badly I want to, I have to wait. I have to prove that to you." I look over to him. His hands rub his eyes and his, still, obvious bulge is on full display. 

"You know," I say moving closer to him, "I seriously admire your self control." He looks over to me, then down at himself.

"Damn it." He says and immediately covers himself up. He sounds even more agitated than before, the least I could do is relive him. After all, I am the one who started this. I bite my lip and sit up, pulling his hands away from his length. His eyes shoot up at me as I swing my leg over his abdomen. "Cleo..." He starts.

"Just let me help." I say and press my lips against his again, relishing in the familiar feeling. His hands immediately go to my waist, I'm glad he didn't protest. I slide my hand between my legs and into his waistband. He groans as my hand wraps around him.

"Fuck, oh my god." His grip on me tightens as I continue to pump my hand. He pushes his head back into the pillow, exposing his neck veins. I take this opportunity to return what he had given me. I place my lips along his jaw bone and he whimpers. Seeing him in this state is something else. He has no idea how long I've wanted to see him this vulnerable. Anyways, we're not sleeping together and these are my actions. I'm the one contradicting my earlier words, not him. It's terrible, but I couldn't help myself.

I keep my movements slow to make the moment last and his moans tell me he's enjoying himself. I move my lips down to his collar bone and begin sucking. I can't leave a mark on his neck but here should be fine. As I'm doing so, I feel him twitch in my hand, letting me know he's close. I quicken my pace. "Cleo, fuck, keep going." His voice is so low I can barely hear it. One slight movement of my hand and he could be inside me but I hold back.

"Like this?" I tease and continue to please him.

"Just like that." He groans loudly and I feel his warm liquids squirt onto my hand. He takes long shaky breaths as he comes down and I watch in admiration. His eyes are still screwed shut and little droplets of sweat have formed across his blushing face. God, he's breathtaking. I like that I made him feel that good just with my hand. Feeling satisfied just from watching him, I remove my hand and slide off of him. I head over to the bathroom and snatch a pair of clean undies on the way. I change and wash my hand off in the sink then take a deep breath before heading back out. I really just did that. He remains in the same place, only he's sitting up now. His head immediately turns as I reenter the room.

"Cleo..." He starts, sounding unsure.

"Was that ok?" I suddenly become nervous that I overstepped a boundary or that it wasn't good. Shit.

"Okay? That was fucking insane. I've thought about fucking you so many times but I had no idea your hand alone could do that to me." My cheeks blush at his comment. "I just really don't want you to think I'm with you for that. It makes me nervous so I was trying to hold off." He bites his bottom lip, something he does when he's anxious.

"Kook, I wouldn't have done that if I wasn't comfortable with you. You don't have to worry about a thing ok?" I say and sit on the edge of the bed. His face lights up.

"What did you just call me?" His eyes smile before his mouth can. Oh no, I used a baby name didn't I? I cringe at myself for being so cheesy.

"I-I'm sorry. It was just easier than saying your whole name. It won't happen again." My face is red with embarrassment and I can't help but chuckle.

"No no, I kind of liked it. It made my heart all excited." He laughs and pokes the spot on his chest where his heart is.

"Oh cmon, you have like so many nicknames that you constantly hear."

"None of them have come from you though." He says and stands up. He walks over to me and plants a kiss on my forehead. "Now, I'm going to get washed up. I'll be right back." He says and heads for the bathroom. As soon as the door closes I fling myself back onto the bed. Hearing words like that from someone I actually have feelings for is so much better than I remember. The only thing is, Jungkook trumps all the other boys. It's scary to think of the power he has over me but at the same time, it's thrilling. I wonder what will happen when the tour ends.

Authors note:

Hi guys!! I'm so so sorry it's taken this long for me to put out another chapter but trust me, Ive got a lot more coming! Thank you so much to everyone who's enjoying the story and thank you all for 6k reads! 🥺✨💓

Ps: don't be afraid to comment if you enjoy the book, it seriously lifts my spirits lol

Love ya! Happy reading! :-)