34: "Partnership"

I send Hobi off on his floor so he can discuss plans with the other members. I continue up for a couple floors and think about how Jungkook will react to this. I hope he'll at least give me a chance to explain that I don't have any interest in contacting that man. I sigh and exit the small metal box. Heading down the hallway, I see a thin, black haired boy pacing in front of my room. He's wearing tight black jeans and a white flowey button up. His hair is straightened and styled and he wears a small amount of face makeup. Just the sight of him makes my heart flutter, he looks like he's come straight out of a movie. I have about 15 seconds to think of how to approach this situation without knowing how he'll react. Once he spots me, he stops moving and waits for me to reach my door.

"Hey baby." I say in English. Hobi's positive energy has worn off on me, I wish he wasn't so tense. I'll try my best to diffuse the bomb that is Jungkook.

"I... hi." He says, a little taken aback by my name calling. I enter my room and he follows. "Cleo." He says sternly once he sees I'm ignoring the obvious.

"Oh yeah, here you go." I turn towards him and hand him the, now, crumpled napkin stained in ink. He looks at me confused before taking the paper from my hand.

"Why are you giving me this?" He stands in the same place by the door as I place my purse onto my unmade bed.

"Well why would I want it?" I say and shrug.

"Oh..." he says, still seeming confused. I guess this wasn't how he was expecting this to go.

"Why would I want him, when I have you?" I move towards him, since he's clearly stuck in one place. His face visibly softens and small smile plays on his lips, exposing his white teeth. Bomb diffused. I lift myself up on my tip toes and plant a quick kiss on his exposed dimple.

"Ahh, I've found a good one haven't I?" He says and tucks a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"I believe I found you. If I hadn't applied for the job, you wouldn't have known I even existed."

"I would've found you somehow, I'm sure of it."  His hand remains on my face. The smile on my lips is sincere as I stare at my reflection in his eyes. God, he's breath taking.

"Shouldn't you be heading back down? The boys might be wondering where you are." I say, remembering we're not in our own little world.

"It's okay, Yoongi already knows, remember?" He says and as soon as those words leave his lips, his eyes go big. My heart drops into the pit of my stomach and I swallow. "Oh my god, I meant to tell you last night. I'm sorry." He says and his hand grips the back of my neck, seeing my reaction.

"You told him?" Why would he have told him something like this without consulting me first?

"No, no. I don't even know how he found out, he says he just picked up on things like how we acted around each other. Don't worry, the other members don't know. He said he wouldn't tell." His words come out quickly.

"If he was able to pick up on them, don't you think the other boys would too? Shit, I thought we were being discrete enough." I step away from his touch and rub my eyes.

"Yoongi said..." he stops himself.

"He said what?" I push.

"He said they all still think you have feelings for Jimin." He shudders at his own words. Oh. I don't know if that's any better but at least they're not suspecting us.

"Okay..." I trail off. Now I won't know how to act around Yoongi, knowing that he's in on this little secret of ours. I still have mixed feelings about this entire situation. I hate that we have to hide our feelings for each other and I hate that I'm making him keep things from his brothers. In a way, I feel like I'm beginning to draw a wedge in between them and that's the last thing I want to do.