Chapter 1

Sorry if its bad its my first story... Hope u all like it.. Comment if there are any mistakes...

'In memory of Lucy Heartfillia, She will always be loved by her friends and family' was what it read on a newly made gravestone made of marble with silver and gold inscriptions.

Somewhere~

"Huh? This grave, it's a beautiful grave. Too bad there's no one underneath it. The lies and bullshit they feed to all those asking of my whereabouts. Me? Died by an accident? But guess what? I'm more than alive now, and I will have my revenge and crush that pathetic excuse of a guild FAIRYTAIL. Hehehehe It's all going according to my plan."

~Flashback~

It had been a month since their return from Edolas. They had brought home a suprise for Fairytail. A member who had been thought to be dead for 3 years. Many of the Fairytail members threw a party for the member non-stop, her name was Lisanna Strauss. The youngest of the Strauss siblings, she possessed take-over magic like her siblings.

Everyone had partied for her non-stop, even the ones who joined while she was gone and had never met her. They just saw it as another reason to party. Well all of them, except for certain members who see no reason as to why they had to party so long for a girl. They were Lucy, Juvia, Wendy, Charla, Gajeel and Pantherlily. They were new members at that time, they became close in those few days along with Lisanna. She and Lucy particularly, were very close and they would always tell each other their secrets. Lucy even told her about her crush on Natsu. But the more closer she got to Lisanna, the further away she drifted apart from her friends. While Lisanna was friends with everyone.

On one particular day, Lisanna approached Lucy looking nervous.

"What's wrong Lis?" Lucy asked, worried about her friend.

"Nothing, It's just that.... no forget about it..."

"What? Forget about what?"

"Well I'm not supposed to tell you this.But you need to know, your friends were insulting you behind your back and calling you names."

"I-I'm sure they're just joking around." Lucy said trying hard not to cry.

"Don't worry Lucy, I've got your back. You don't have to be sad" Lisanna said, somewhat comfortingly.

"Thanks Lis.." Lucy said hugging Lisanna, who unknown to her smirked.

The next day, Lucy went to the guild and searched for her friends. They were sitting on a table with Lisanna and when Lucy approached them, they stopped talking to eachother and started to glare at her.

"What's wrong guys?" Lucy asked.

But they ignored her, then Natsu approached Lisanna with a blush and a huge grin on his face.

"Hey Lis!!" he said nervously.

"Hi Natsu-kun!!" she replied, batting her eyelashes innocently.

"Um, I was wondering..."

"What?"

"If...you would be my girlfriend?" he said nervously

Lisanna then smiled, but then broke out crying.

"I want to be your girlfriend Natsu-kun, but I can't. Lucy likes you and I don't want to ruin our friendship"

"I'm sure that's not true. I'm sure she only likes me as a friend, right Lucy?"

"Um..." Lucy said

"You're kidding right...?" Natsu said unsure

"But...."

"See I told you, she likes you. So I can't be your girlfriend." Lisanna said, smiling sadly

"But Lis. I would always chose you over her anytime, I hate ugly weaklings like her. Who would possibly want to date her anyways." Natsu sneered

"B-but Natsu..." Lucy tried to say

"JUST SHUT UP LUCY!! DON'T BE SO SELFISH. NATSU AND LI-CHAN LIKE EACHOTHER. GET OVER IT!, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FACT THAT I USED TO BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!" Wendy shouted

Then Natsu hugged Lisanna who was sobbing, to his chest. Unknown to everyone, Lisanna smirked but Lucy and a few others saw her. To the other members of the guild, they could only see Natsu comforting a crying Lisanna.

Everyone thought Lisanna was crying, they started to glare at Lucy and throw stuff at her. It continued on for a few days, every time Lucy entered the guild. Until Lucy was fed up with the constant bullying and so she decided to quit the guild. She ran to Master Makarov's office and knocked on the door, she heard a muffled 'come in' and entered the room.

"Master Makarov, I-I wish to quit this guild."

"Are you positively sure my child?"

"Yes, I'm positively sure. I wish to quit this guild. Nothing you can say or do will prevent me from doing so."

"Why?"

"Its because of Lisanna, ever since she came back everyone's been ignoring me. A few days earlier she said my friends were badmouthing me, I didn't believe her. The next day every one of my friends glared at me, she tricked everyone into thinking I made her cry and everyone started to abuse me."

"I can't believe Lisanna would do something like that to her own guildmate, one of her fellow nakama and family. Lucy give me your hand, I know nothing I can say or do will stop you so I will just wish you good luck in whatever decision you make." Makarov said taking Lucy's hand and erasing her guild mark

"Thankyou Mas-Makarov" Lucy said walking to the door

"Bye bye Lucy I hope to see you again in the future.."

"Oh don't worry, I'll be back. To take my revenge and crush this pathetic excuse of a guild you call fairytrash- I mean fairy tail"

Lucy then left Makarov's office in a hurry. But not before handing Makarov two letters addressed to the guild and her diary. She then began rushing towards the guild's doors, trying to run away from the guild members who were glaring at her.

Lucy ran outside thinking she was safe since no one would openly abuse her, only to bump onto someone and fall on the ground. She looked to see it was Lisanna, Lucy then glared at her.

"YOU! It was because of you my life is ruined! Why did you betray me? I thought we were friends?!" Lucy shouted at Lisanna

"Well what did you expect? You were just my good-for-nothing replacement from when I was gone" Lisanna sneered.

"YOU LITTLE FILTHY LIAR! YOU TRICKED EVERYONE AND TURNED THEM AGAINST ME!" Lucy slapped Lisanna

Team Natsu came at that time to see Lucy slap Lisanna, Lisanna then began to cry and Natsu ran to her side trying to comfort her.

"LUCY!! Why did you slap Lis?! She did nothing wrong!" Natsu shouted at her

"N-no she... I-it's not my fault s-she made me do it! She's been lying and tricking all of you all this time! Please believe me!"

"Like Lis would ever do that, you're such a liar!" Gray said glaring at her

Lucy then ran away, Team Natsu- minus Lisanna chased her. Lucy ran and ran without a destination in mind, eventually she reached the edge of a cliff. She turned back to face Team Natsu who were still running after her, not noticing the cliff. Natsu then ran up to her and grabbed her shoulders, the force made her stumble back and fall from the cliff.

Team Natsu watched as she fell down the cliff, Natsu looked at his hands in fear.

"NATSU! WHY WOULD YOU KILL HER?!" Gray shouted

"I-its not my fault I didn't notice there was a cliff there! And why are you angry at me ice princess? You'd probably want her dead too." Natsu argued back

"What did you say flame brain?!"

"That's enough! Let's just ask master what to do" Erza said

The 3 of them then ran to the guild.