Chapter 8

JENNIE

Me, Jisoo, Ella and Suho who happens to be Jisoo's boyfriend as we found out, are sitting at a fancy restaurant, on Christmas night, all together having fake smiles. How that happened? Let me rewind a few hours back..

"I am Jennie and this is Ella,"

"Who? Jisoo. Who are they?"

Jisoo has a boyfriend. Okay. We got that. Suho. Who by the way seems a big asshole. I really don't know what she finds in him. If I thought Jisoo was cold, well Suho is even colder, if that's possible, a big snob and an asshole. Oh, I said that already.

"This is Jennie and this right here is Ella."

"I know honey. They just introduced themselves to me. I asked who they are."

"Well they are friends of mine."

"Jisoo, sweetheart. You don't have any friends." Nice touch asshole. Jisoo lowered her head and seemed hurt. I really don't understand why she is with him.

"I hit Jennie with my car yesterday and I couldn't leave her on the street. Ella is her daughter." he put his fake smile again and looked at me..

"Will you just excuse us please? Jisoo, can you please follow me to our bedroom?" their bedroom. Of course.

Jisoo mouthed a sorry to me and she seemed like she didn't know what was happening. Since she had a boyfriend though how come he didn't know what happened? Aren't couples supposed to tell each other everything? I am kind of curious myself.

"Mommy? Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine baby girl. Don't worry. It's an adult thing."

"Oh, okay."

From the room I could hear him yelling and although I didn't want to listen I stood up slowly from where I was sitting and got closer to Jisoo's bedroom.

"Where are you going mommy?"

"To the bathroom sweetie. Watch sponge bob."

As I was coming closer to Jisoo's bedroom the yelling was becoming louder and louder. I didn't know why he was acting like that..

"Jisoo, are you serious? You are a lawyer for God shake. You take someone you don't know inside your house? How you know she is not crazy or a thief? Did you think anything of that before you bring her inside our house?"

"My house Suho. It's my house. Not ours."

"I sleep and wake up here so I am considering that it's our house."

"You consider wrong. It's not. And she is not a stranger. She works to the bakery shop next to our building. She is a mother and she is not a thief."

"Did you check her ID? Maybe she gave you a wrong name. Did you check your wallet to see if it's everything inside?" that fucking asshole. I..I.. just want to get inside and hit him on his fucking head with both my crunches. Dick.

"You are being ridiculous. Okay? Jennie is a nice person and I know her. What's your problem anyway?"

"I am your boyfriend Jisoo. Did you forget that? You hit someone and then you are taking care of her. Why I am the only logic one here?"

"Suho.. Just stop."

"Okay I will because all this is causing me a headache.. Go get ready. We have reservations at Le Bec Fin at 8pm."

"What?"

"You forgot? Today. You and me. Christmas. Le Bec Fin. Jisoo don't tell me you forgot."