Chapter 11

JISOO

Life is strange. It's really strange sometimes how things happen. And sometimes you like and sometimes you don't. This change in my life right now it was something I didn't expect but I like. Having Ella and Jennie here it's new. My empty cold house seems full. All because of those two girls..

Jennie remains a big mystery to me.. Who she is.. Where she came from.. What holds her behind.. What is it that she doesn't want me to know.. She shared something though.. That was something eh? She lost her parents.. I don't know the feeling.. I don't know what she felt when that happened.. And why she needed the getaway.. I wouldn't pressure.. At least not yet..

Ella from the other hand is an amazing four year old.. But don't let her hear me.. She will say that she is three and a half.. You would think that she is older than that because of the way she talks.. Jennie raised her really well.. She is a very polite kid, with manners, and I can't explain how they found themselves living in that sit hole. It just makes me wonder..

And from the other hand I have Suho. Suho who is really an asshole. That I already knew but now it seems clearer to me who he is. When I saw him treating Jennie with his sarcastic nature I just wanted to hit him. But I am a lady and I wouldn't do that. What I did though was to decline his calls. I really didn't want to listen to his voice.. I just wanted to spent some time with Jennie and Ella since Monday I would be back to work..

Yesterday at the park it was so beautiful. I wish I could show Jennie how to skate.. Maybe I will when she takes the cast off.. But what is going to happen later on? In a few days Mr. Yanni will come back and she will go with him.. Will we be friends after that? And will I see her only at the bakery when I will order the muffins that I don't like? I don't get why I was still ordering them though. I guess they reminded me of her.. Don't ask why.. I can't explain it..

And here we are today.. Relaxing in the living room watching 'Finding Nemo'. I don't know how Ella never seen the movie. Every kid and every adult had seen that movie.

"Mommy did you see? Dory talks to much.. Isn't she?"

"Yes, it reminds me of a little fish that I know."

"Are you saying that I talk to much?"

"Hmm.. let me think.. Yeah you do."

"Mommy, I don't. You are lying."

"Nope."

I watched them interact from the kitchen. I was making pop corn for the second time because Jennie ate the first ball by herself.. I could see how much she loved Ella.. Her whole face was lighting when she was talking about her..

"Jisoo, do I talk too much as mommy says?" I sat right next to her and smiled at Jennie..

"Hmm.. I would say that mommy is the talker and not you Ella."

"See mommy? I am not like Dory. At least I make sense. She doesn't."

Jennie wasn't a talker. I wish she was. That way she could open up and tell me more things about her and Ella. She never started a conversation. Usually I would be the one to start one. She didn't know but sometimes I could see her zoning out, having a look that meant she was in deep thinking. All I know about her is that her name is Jennie Kwon and that she lost her parents. But why Jennie Kwon doesn't fit? It's just doesn't fit.

"Okay, now that everyone is happy and Nemo found his dad what are we going to watch?"

"I want to see the green monster we saw at the dvd club Jisoo."

"Shrek?"

"Yes, him. I want to see Shrek. Can we?"

I bought two animation movies for Ella and two dvd for me and Jennie when we would put Ella back to her bed..