Chapter 27

JENNIE

The moment I saw her getting inside the bakery my heart skipped a couple of times. My mind went back to the first time I saw her. She was so beautiful and I might be crazy but I think she is even more beautiful now. I saw her walking to where I was standing really slow. Like those movies where the actress walks so slow and you can see her hair going back by the wind. Okay, I am just dreaming right now.

"Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning." If it was a month ago she wouldn't even say goodmorning to me. But now she was and she was even flirty. But I knew that. No one else did.

"What can I do for you today?" Two could play this game and Jennie Kim was a flirt.. I just haven't used it for some years now. Now it was my time to come out and play.

"I would like a croissant." It was the first time she changed her order. Actually I was ready to giver her her muffins.

"No muffins today?" She leaned closer to me as to no one could hear and whispered to me.

"I have the muffin lady back home.. So there is no need to. Just a croissant please and a coffee." Oh God. I loved this Jisoo.. She was so sexy.

"Right away."

When I got back to work everyone was so happy to see me. My manager, my co-workers. Everyone.. And I really missed working here. When the accident happened I thought that they would fire me but thank God they didn't. I was lucky to have a good manager. He told me to come back right away when I would be good as new. And that I did.. It was like I never left.

"Here you are Ms. A croissant and a coffee.. It's very hot. Just be careful." I said with a smirk.. I think she got the meaning.

"Oh, I know it's hot.. I think I can handle." She said and sat in one of those tables we had behind.

She was planning to sit here where I could look her sexiness the whole day? Bad Jisoo.. And I couldn't do anything because they didn't know about my personal life and I really didn't want them to know. My personal and my working life were completely seperate.

Every now and then I would look at her and she would look at me back. It was so hard not to go there and kiss her senseless.. She was so fucking sexy.

"Jennie.. Did I tell you how nice it is to have you back?"

"Yes, Yanah. You did.. I think you already told me about ten times."

"It wasn't ten times Jennie. It was only eight."

Yanah was one of my co-workers. She was Fil-Am, beautiful and many people find her extremely sexy, even with her uniform. To me, not my type. From the first day I came here she was so openly friendly with me, trying to help me with everything that I needed. And I have to say she was a little bit flirty.

"Eight times Yanah. Eight times you told me that you missed me and you were glad I was back. Eight times I told you thank you and I was glad I was back."

"But I really missed you. It wasn't the same without you." She said and hugged me. For the eighth time today.. And the five times Jisoo was here and I could see she was fuming.. Actually I can see Jisoo walking on the cashier right now. She is.. mad?

"Excuse me?" Once Yanah saw Jisoo she let go of me and smiled her back..

"Yes maam?"

"I would like another coffee please."

"How you drink your coffee?"

"Black."

"Right away miss."