Chapter 19

JENNIE

I kissed Jisoo.. I kissed Jisoo and I still can't believe it.. I know it is so soon but something inside was telling me to go for it.. And when I kissed her, she kissed me back.. And I found not only that Jisoo liked me but she wasn't as straight as I thought. Who would have known? But I feel happier than ever.. I don't even remember when was the last time that actually felt like this..

Ella from the other hand is something else.. She knew I liked Jisoo, she even told me once to tell her that.. It still amazes me how children can see things that we as adults can't.. Like fairies.. Kids believe in magic and once we were kids too.. But as we grow old it seems that we just forget.. Sometimes I wish Ella to stay like that.. To see the good and the beauty to everything..

And as for Jisoo? From the moment we took Ella from school I can't take my eyes off her although I can feel Ella's smirk on my back.. That kid.. And Jisoo just smiles.. She has such a beautiful smile.. Like this morning at the police station didn't happen.. Like Suho wasn't at the picture and it was just the three of us..

"Ella, go wash your hands and come sit with mommy while I am going to cook okay?"

"Can I watch TV Jisoo?"

"Hey hey.. I am your mommy.. Shouldn't you ask me?"

"But mommy.. it's Jisoo's house and she is taking care of us.. You taught me to be polite.. I know you are my mommy.. Don't worry." I knew she loved me and I didn't have a problem with her asking Jisoo. I was just teasing her but when she said that Jisoo came in front of both of us and took our hands in hers..

"Jennie, Ella.. I want you to feel like it's your house too. Okay? I love having you here and Ella." She said while moving her finger for Ella to come closer to her " I kind of like taking care of your mommy." and she gave me her best smile.. I wanted nothing more than to come closer and kiss her again.. Ella moved back to the couch and did the same move with Jisoo, telling her to come closer too..

"Jisoo, let me tell you that my mommy likes that too.. She told me."

"No, I didn't."

"Oh, come on mommy.. There is no need to hide.. Jisoo and you are together now." and once she said that she left me and Jisoo at the couch looking at each other..

"So.. we are together?" I really wanted to be with her but she just got out from a relationship and I didn't want to push her.. And she said that she hadn't had a relationship with a girl before.. So as much as I wanted to be with her I wouldn't pressure her..

"We are what you want us to be.. I just want to be able to kiss you."

"And what if I want to be with you.. What if I want to be us?"

"Jisoo, maybe it's too soon for you.. You just got out from a relat.." I didn't finish.. She was kissing me.. She was kissing me and again I felt that feeling in my tummy.. Butterflies.. That is what they say in movies? Yes, that woman was giving me butterflies..

"You and Ella make me happy.. You make me feel amazing Jennie.. I can't explain it and I really don't want to.. But what I feel since the moment I met you is amazing.. And I want that feeling.. So to answer to your statement.. I want to be your girlfriend." I got all my sexy voice, leaned infront of her and said close to her lips..

"Mme Jisoo. Vous me faire l'honneur d'être ma fille?" She looked at me with a curious face but i just couldn't help it.. French was my favorite language..

"I think i know what you said but i want to be sure.. So could you please say that again in our language honey?"

"Ms. Kim.. Would you do me the honor to be my girlfriend?"