「Chapter Ten」

WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! Recommended 15+

[Sexual assault warning. You can skip over this chapter if you're uncomfortable with it and still not be lost with anything in the story.]

Pain. I have no idea where I am, but that's the first thing to comes to mind. My eyes were half lidded as pain erupted through my body, and I felt as if my skin was about to crack and split open. Where am I..? How did I get here? Katsuki.. Where are you?

. . . Hours Ago . . .

"Mom, I already told you, I'm fine! The nurse healed me."

"Not completely, Y/n, you're covered in burns! If the neighbors see you, they might c-"

Y/n's eyes dulled, "They might call CPS? Is that what you're concerned about? You know, when dad left, I thought you actually cared for me when you didn't go with him."

"Y/n, I do! It's just.."

"It's just what?"

"You should get some rest."

"I don't need rest." Y/n put her bag on her shoulder, "I'm gonna go get groceries. We need it anyway."

"I'm home- Gee, what the hell happened to you?!" Kyoto stared at Y/n's exposed arms, spotted with burns.

"Shut up..." Y/n closed her eyes and sighed as she slipped on her shoes and a coat, and walked out the house, slamming the door. She stormed through the streets, the sun setting in the distance, turning the clouds from a pink and yellow, to a sinister black and navy blue. She picked up her phone and dialed Katsuki's number.

He answered.

"Y/n.. I.."

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. But.. I need someone to talk to."

The streetlamps started to turn on and the crowds on the streets started to dissipate. All the while, she was calling Katsuki the entire time. Y/n got the groceries needed, some flour, sugar, and an assortment of vegetables. She walked out of the stores and as soon as she did, she felt a sharp pain in her head. Y/n let out a soft sigh and shook it off, incidentally heading the opposite direction of her home.

"Ah! Stop, please! Stop! It hurts!"

Y/n's eyes widened, hearing the pleading cries of a woman in the distance. "Hold on.. I think I hear something." She said to Katsuki. The area was empty, practically no one in sight. She caught the smallest glimpse of a figure jumping across the rooftops. On a whim, she decided to run towards the sound, and her innocent eyes were greeted with a truthfully disgusting sight.

"Be careful. I don't want you to get hurt again." Katsuki said.

A woman was thrashing around while a small group of men surrounded her, an older, and rather beautiful lady, watched them, as the woman was raped.

Y/n quickly hid from the sight in the alley way. The streets were supposed to be safe.. How could this be happening?! Her breathing became rapid and she put her hand over her mouth to hide it.

"Please! I said stop! I won't tell anyone, please!"

"Heh, alright. You're not very satisfactory anyway."

"Yeah, this ain't worth it, Boss."

"Mm.. Alright, here's your clothes little girl. Now go. If you tell anyone, I have an army of beasts ready to come and rip your guts out. Got it?"

"Y-Yes! Thank you!"

The woman, fully clothed, ran out of the alley way, and looked straight into Y/n's eyes.. and for too long.

"Hey! Who you looking at, girl?!"

The woman mouthed a 'sorry', before running off into the darkness.

Y/n shook her head and quickly ran, but the hood on her jacket was caught and made her skid to a stop. The force from the man caused Y/n's phone to drop and land with a horrid crack, but she could hear the slightest yells, calling out to her from the phone.

She tried to play dumb, "H-Huh? Sir, what are you doing?!"

The older woman stepped out of the alley way and touched her chin with her gloved hand, "Ooh~ She's quite young, very innocent.."

Y/n growled, "You criminals! You took away that woman's innocence for no reason! You disgusting pigs!"

The old woman licked her lips, "Feisty and innocent.. They're gonna like you.."

Y/n kicked the man in the groin, causing him to double over, "I wanna see you try." Before she could move another inch, the pain split through her head, causing her to grip her forehead and fall to her knees, "W-What is this..?"

"Wow, Kirihito, your Quirk is quite useful.." Y/n looked up to see the old woman and a hooded figure making out.

She tried to reach for her phone, but the man whom she kicked stomped his foot on it, annihilating the screen.

. . .

"Alright, you can deactivate your Quirk, darling~ She doesn't need anymore pain.. In her head, anyway."

Cowering over, the men started to surround her, and as soon as she heard the sounds of zippers, she went crazy.

She gripped her head, her eyes flickering from their e/c color and a bright gold.

"W-What the hell?!"

"Keep it in.." Y/n whispered to herself. Her body secreted a large area of smoke like substance, causing the men to back up and rub their eyes in pain. Soon, they fell to the ground, completely limp.

"Kirihito! Use your Quirk on her and let's go!"

Y/n barely had any time to react as she fell to the ground, arching her back in pain as her head started to drown in pain, and all she could hear was an ear splitting sound.