「Chapter Eleven」

"Y/n?! Y/n!!"

Pain. I have no idea where I am, but that's the first thing to comes to mind. My eyes were half lidded as pain erupted through my body, and I felt as if my skin was about to crack and split open. Where am I..? How did I get here? Katsuki.. Where are you?

"Y/n, wake up, dammit!"

"K-Katsuki..?"

"Y/n!"

Her body was abruptly brought up as Katsuki wrapped his arms around Y/n's form. She slowly wrapped her arms around him in return.

They hugged in silence for a couple minutes before Katsuki helped her sit up. It didn't take long for Y/n to realize that they were on a rooftop.

Katsuki rubbed the back of his neck, "I managed to find you, but you were on the floor, as well as a bunch of old geezers. I called the cops, but I took you up here instead. What the hell happened?"

Y/n pursed her lips into a fine line, "Those.. Those disgusting men did something horrible to a woman, and I just happened to be walking by. Too bad for them though, they ran into the wrong person." Y/n made a fist as she recalled what happened.

"Were they gonna..?"

Y/n nodded.

Katsuki let out a low growl as he pounded his fist into his palm, "If only I got to beat 'em up before the cops took them away.."

. . .

"Hey, why don't you get here an hour earlier than usual? We can go out and get breakfast tomorrow." Y/n said before opening the front door.

"Really? Breakfast?" Katsuki put his hands in his pockets, "If you insist. Just call me when you wake up."

"Awesome!" Y/n smiled and waved to him, "See you then."

Kyoto came running but his eyes dulled at the sight of his older sister, "Hey, where's the groceries?"

"Dunno." Y/n shrugged and went up to her room. She closed her door and laid on her bed, switching on the TV.

The screen showed a bunch a bunch of cop cars and two other cars being chased by them. The camera angle was from a helicopter, and the news reporter was clearly excited.

"This is insane! If you're just now tuning in, there's a huge chase in our city! A group of men were arrested by police, but the cops suddenly collapsed and were reported to have massive headaches! The men managed to escape and are now being hunted down! It's reported that these men were arrested due to them acting wildly, one of the recovered cops said that one of the men was yelling, 'There's a girl with golden eyes! Beware! Beware! She made us blind for ten minutes!'."

Y/n put her finger to her lip, "Uh oh.." She watched for about 20 more minutes as soon as the guys were caught, but ultimately ended up falling asleep since she was exhausted, leaving the TV still running.

. . .

"... the men have been released, since the cops strangely chose not to file anything against these men, despite them running from them. However, we would like everyone to stay safe on the streets. This has been Asu Rima with your late night news, signing out!"

. . .

After five attempts of calling Katsuki, he finally picked up.

"Alright doofus, I'm up.."

"Finally! Now go get ready! Can you be here in twenty minutes?"

"Mhm.. Sure.."

Y/n hung up and made her way to her closet, putting on her uniform and doing her hair. It was quite early, not even her mom or brother were up yet. She left a note for them as she slipped on her shoes, grabbed her bag, and waited on the front deck of her home.

Not long later, Katsuki approached and they started their walk.

"So, where we going?" Katsuki asked.

"It's by the grocery store, me and Kyoto used to walk there for pastries, but now they serve full on breakfast."

They got to the cafe rather quickly and sat at a table.

"What can I get for you- Y/n?!"

"Kuro?! W-What are you doing here?"

*____________________*

Kuro Ito

Age: 15

Occupation: Student & Waiter

Quirk: Kissing Paralyze

*____________________*

"Well I work here obviously." Kuro chuckled, closing his naturally gold eyes. He ran a hand through his dark purple hair and leaned on his side. (Basically, he's gonna look exactly like Adonis Otogari from The English Ensemble Stars)

Katsuki eyed the waiter suspiciously.

The waiter caught his glance, but gave him a smug smirk, making Katsuki boil with anger.

"How's it been?"

"Good, are you attending the academy again?"

"You bet! You're going too, right?"

"Of course."

"Nice, as long as you're there, it'll be a blast. Now, uh, what would you guys like?"

"The spiciest thing you got." Katsuki said, now not even daring to look at Kuro.

He wrote down the order, "And how about you?"

"An omelet please."

"Alright.. An omelet with a side of my number. Coming right up!"

As soon as he was in the kitchen, Katsuki looked out the window, clearly annoyed, "That guy's overly confident.. And a real douche."

"It's all fine. He's just a friend from the summer academy I go to. What, you jealous?" She teased.

Yes. If it were up to me, I wouldn't let a guy near you with such intentions.

"No." Katsuki raised a brow with a small grin, "You wish I was."

. . .

Kuro watched the two conversing friends in anger, gripping the shelf so hard that small cracks started to form in the marble. His coworker came up to him, noticing the jealousy.

"Better hope they're not on a date, right, Kuro?"

"He looks like some low life jerk, there's no way."

The guy put his hands on his hips and chuckled, "What, you some kind of Yandere? I didn't even know they actually existed."

"A Yandere? What's that?"

"You know, someone who goes crazy over someone, super jealous when they're around, and can be extremely violent. But hey, I'm just joking around. Come on, you should get back to work."

The coworker went to do his duties and Kuro looked down at the cracked marble.

"Yandere.. Huh.."