「Chapter Sixty Seven」

Weeks after the wedding, Y/n sat extremely still in the bathroom with tears in her eyes as she looked down at the device in her hand.

A pregnancy test.

Suki looked at her with his tongue sticking out and his head tilted.

"Y/n, I'm home."

Y/n gasped as she jumped, the pregnancy test dropping out of her hands as Suki caught it in his mouth and ran off.

"Suki, no!" She quickly took off after the Pomeranian. Y/n skidded across the floors, but Suki was too good at avoiding her.

I'm the No. 4 Pro Hero in Japan.. And I can hardly catch some little dog?!

"Gotcha!" Y/n said as she grabbed the dog while she tripped down the floor, but it was only then that she realized it was too late and they were in front of Katsuki, "W-Wait! Don't look at that..!"

"Huh?" Katsuki reached down and picked up the test. His eyes went wide and he looked at Y/n, "Y-You're.. pregnant..?"

Y/n immediately burst out in tears, "I'm sorry!! Suki took it and-!"

Katsuki also burst out in tears as he grabbed Y/n and held her in his arms with a wide smile.

. . .

"Looks like you'll be having twins!"

Y/n and Katsuki froze.

"I'm sorry.. What..?" Y/n stiffly said.

"TWINS?!" Katsuki yelled.

It was already twelve weeks into the pregnancy. Y/n had to take a long break from being a hero, since being pregnant and saving others in dangerous situations didn't mix. However, she made sure to do smaller things like volunteering and such. Katsuki, on the other hand, was extremely overprotective of Y/n, hardly letting her do any manual chores.

Since Y/n was having twins, her bump was already really noticeable.

The two newlyweds left the hospital.

"T-Twins..!" Y/n squealed, "I can't wait to tell everyone!"

Katsuki smiled, "I can't wait for that gender reveal party this weekend!"

. . .

"3..2..1!!"

Y/n and Katsuki exploded the 'canons' as blue smoke erupted throughout the air.

"Twin boys!"

"Alright!" Katsuki grinned as everyone hugged the future parents.

Within months, Katsuki and Y/n had gotten married, revealed to be pregnant, having twins, and a whole gender reveal party that showed that they were having twin boys.

And the newlyweds thought they couldn't get happier after their wedding..!

. . .

"Look, Katsuki!" Mitsuki held up a black onesie with Ground Zero on it with a little explosion, "Why not get little outfits with your hero name on it for your little boys?"

Katsuki grabbed the light blue onesie with a little cloud on it with the name Phera on it, "These ones too.."

"I can't believe my baby is having babies of his own..!" Mitsuki smiled with a sigh, "I can't believe I'll look this young and be a grandma."

"Of course you'd say that."

"Aren't you excited?!" Mitsuki ruffled his hair, "Y/n is, what, 37 weeks pregnant now? She'll be having that baby any minute now!"

"So why did you just now call me out to buy them clothes?!"

"No harm in doing it late, right..?"

Katsuki put his hands in his pockets as they paid and left the store, their arms full of bags of baby items.

"Speaking of which, how's Y/n doing?"

Katsuki and his mom got in the car and they started to drive back to his childhood home, "Her nausea has been coming back but she hasn't been throwing up. We're both extremely excited, but she has her moments where she has full blown panic attacks. It hurts to watch sometimes."

"Ohh, is she scared about the birth?"

Katsuki nodded.

"That girl is invincible though! It's one of the worst pains ever, but I'm sure she can tough through it."

"I hope so.." Katsuki gripped the steering wheel, also fearing what it would be like to watch Y/n be in so much pain, "Those boys better be fucking healthy! Y/n has been exercising everyday."

. . .

"Ngh.. Suki.. Go get me some food.." Y/n whined as she laid on the couch in pain. She had been in pain nearly that whole day, at first she thought it was contractions, but there was no way that these babies would be a week early! She rested her hand on her giant bump.

Suki barked and stared at Y/n with a confused expression.

Tears randomly started coming out of Y/n's eyes, "Oh gosh, why the hell am I crying-?"

Katsuki opened the door, "I'm home- Why are you crying?!" He dropped the bags and ran to her side.

Y/n shrugged, "I don't- I don't know."

Katsuki helped her up and then hugged her, "It'll be fine, I promise. You're tough, you can handle this, right?"

Y/n nodded with a smile, "Thank you."

. . .

Y/n's eyes shot open.

Oh. Oh no.

Katsuki was sound asleep next to her and Suki was laying by his feet. She looked at the clock to see that it was just passed midnight.

Y/n swung her feet over the bed and sat there, trying to hold in her moans of pain as she didn't want to wake Katsuki. She picked up her phone, wanting to see if maybe this was just some phantom contraction. It said that if she ate, it would go away.

Y/n made her way to the kitchen and chewed on some bread.

But it didn't go away.

"Ah, fuck.. That hurts.." Y/n let out a breath as she gripped onto the marble counter. And that's when she knew. Y/n made her way back to the bedroom and shook Katsuki, "Um.. Katsuki.."

He slowly opened his eyes, "W-What..?"

"I-I think I'm going into labor..!"

His eyes shot open and he sat up abruptly, waking up Suki, "You what?! Are you sure?!"

"Yes I'm su-! Ow!" Y/n put her hand on her bump and closed her eyes. Katsuki got up out of bed, panicking, "D-Don't just stand there! Pack a bag!"

"Shit!" Katsuki had Y/n sit down on the bed as he scrambled around the penthouse, "I got this, babe!"

"Get the yoga ball and feed Suki!"

Katsuki finished packing the bag and then ran back into the room and started to inflate the yoga ball.

"W-Wait..!" Y/n held out her hand, wanting Katsuki to hold it while another contraction hit her. He held her hand, waiting for it to pass.

Once the yoga ball was inflated and Y/n's contractions had settled down, Katsuki got out outfits for them to wear and he helped dress her.

Katsuki was with Y/n in the bathroom doing her hair.

Y/n weakly laughed, "I can't believe we're getting all ready.. Agh! Wait..! Another one..! Ah, shit.. It's even worse.."

"U-Um.. Breathe! Remember what the doctor said?!"

Y/n's breathing was heavy, "I never imagined it would feel like this, gah!" As soon as it passed Y/n splashed her face with water, "That was 5-1-1.. Which means.."

"Time to go to the hospital!"