「Chapter Twenty Three」

Katsuki walked over to her, thinking she was just joking, "Don't play with me."

"No, Katsuki, I'm serious!"

He suddenly became worried, "What's wrong?"

Y/n gripped her head and felt her knees buckle, causing her to fall to the floor, "I-I don't know!"

He knelt down and inspected her as he held his hand on her shoulder, "Hey, hey. Calm down, I'm right here. Did you get hurt during the cavalry battle?"

"No, I'm pretty sure I didn't." Y/n tightened her grip on her hair and dug her head deeper down, she let out a groan, "Katsuki, it hurts!"

"I can't do anything about it! What's hurting?!"

"My head!" Y/n's eyes suddenly shot open as it flickered like a broken light from e/c iris and a white eye to her entire eye being glowing gold. Katsuki couldn't see, and when he tried to lift up her face, she denied.

"What the hell is going on with you?" He felt useless to try and help her pain, and it resulted in him getting angry.

"I-I'll just wait it out.. I'm sure I'll be fine."

Katsuki stood up and had her lean on him for support, "Come on, let's go get some food. That usually cheers up girls."

"Pfft, and how would you know?"

"Typical of you."

"Hey!"

. . .

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up! Huh?"

All the girls from Class A, except for Y/n, were wearing skimpy cheerleading outfits, the same that the ones from America were wearing.

"What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?" Present Mic exclaimed.

Mineta and Kaminari gave each other a thumbs up.

Yaoyorozu exclaimed, "Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you?!" She fell to her knees and sighed, "Why am I always caught up in Mineta's schemes?" Ochaco bent down to Yaoyorozu and gave a sympathetic smile and patted her back, Yaoyorozu sighed again, "I even used Creation to make these outfits..."

Jiro threw her pom poms to the ground, her cheeks red, "Those guys are so dumb!"

Toru waved her pom poms in the air, "Well, there's still time before the finals, and it'd be a pain if things got tense." She waved them around frantically, "It's fine! Let's do it!"

"What!?"

"Toru, you like this, huh?" Tsu asked.

The crowd cheered as Present Mic spoke, "All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreational games! When that's over, the eighteen from the five teams that made it to the final round, will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!"

"The last round is a tournament where we fight one-on-one, huh?" Kirishima smiled, his eyes gleaming, "I'm going to stand on the stage that I watch every year on TV!"

"Was it a tournament last year?" Mina asked.

"It's different every year," Sero answered, "but there's a one-on-one competition every year. Last year, it was a sports chanbara match."

"Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket. Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start! The eighteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first place team--"