「Chapter Nineteen」

Kyoto busted open the car door and ran onto the beach, kicking sand everywhere as he darted straight into the water.

"Kyoto! Be careful you idiot!" Y/n parked the car and got out as her friends followed her actions.

Mina ran into the water as well with a splash.

"Were you able to find Bakugo?" Ochaco asked as she helped Y/n unload the towels and beach balls from the car

"No, but I texted him to come here. Hopefully he's not too upset." Y/n bit her lip anxiously.

"I'm sure it'll be fine! You and Bakugo have been friends for a while right? I don't think he'll be that mad at you." She smiled, reassuring Y/n.

"Yeah, I hope so. Good thing we got here a little early so we can set up before Kuro gets here.." Y/n laid out the towels onto the sand and pitched the umbrellas. Kyoto came running up to Ochaco and subtly grabbed one of the beach balls from her.

"Come on Uraraka," He said, rolling the Rs in her name as Y/n shook her head and laughed, "Come into the water, it's nice."

"Yeah! Come on it's nice!" Mina yelled.

"Okay..!" Ochaco took off her shirt and revealed her bathing suit.

Y/n smiled at her friends and brother as they played and swam in the water

"Nice day, isn't it?"

Y/n flinched as she turned around and saw Kuro, "Hey, you made it!"

"I met your little brother earlier. He is certainly.." Kuro took off his shirt as Y/n tried to face away from his rather fit body, "..a character. He's interesting," Kuro laughed as Y/n's face turned red.

"Ah, sorry.. He can be kinda weird sometimes." She shrugged.

Kyoto ran up to Y/n and tugged her with such a strong force, it caused her to fall right in the water.

"Kyoto!" Y/n shrieked, but the two ended up bursting in laughter. The two swam out further as Kuro stared.

Even though that's her brother.. Kuro clenched her fist, I don't like that he touched her, he seems like an obstacle..