「Chapter Sixteen」

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked the students around her, Shoji and Ojiro.

"Yeah." Ojiro nodded.

"Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all..." Hagakure sighed.

"That's true." Shoji said.

"It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?" Ojiro stated, remembering that Hagakure's hero costume was only a pair of blue gloves.

Kaminari leaned back in his chair and looked towards Kirishima, "But man, all the channels made such a big deal out of it." Next to Kaminari, Jiro sat in her seat, twirling her earphone jack with her finger.

"I was surprised." Kirishima said.

"Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out Pro Heroes was attacked, and one of us managed to defeat them." Jiro glanced at Y/n's empty desk.

Sero, sitting next to Kirishima, leaned down on his desk, "Who knows what would've happened if those teachers didn't come when they did."

Mineta cried out, "Stop that, Sero!! Just thinking about it.. it's making me wet myself--"

"Shut up! Be quiet, scum!" Katsuki yelled.

"But man, Y/n was great! She pushed back those crazy strong villains. She's also pretty cute.." Sato scratched the side of his face as he cheeks turned red. oO somebody got a crush on Y/n..」

Katsuki immediately glanced over to Sato.

"Yes, her Quirk is worth wondering at." Tokoyami added. "And that's your opinion.." He cringed at Sato's ended comment on Y/n.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Iida yelled out.

"We're already in our seats." A student pointed out.

"You're the only one that's not."

Iida sat in his seat, "Shoot!"

"Don't worry about it." Uraraka smiled.

"Tsu, who's.." Ashido leaned back in her seat, but went too far, making Tsu push her chair stable, "..gonna teach homeroom today?"

"Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries--"

The door quickly jolted open, revealing a [what looks to be], worn-out Y/n. She quickly rushed to her desk. Not long after, Aizawa came through the door, bandages practically covering his entire face, except for his nose and part of his eyes.

"Morning." He simply greeted, his arm was also wrapped in a bandage.

The class exclaimed, "Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!"

"You're too much of a pro!" Kaminari said.

Iida raised his hand high, "So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?"

"Can you really call that all right'?" Uraraka stated.

"My well being doesn't matter." Aizawa said, "More importantly, the fight is not yet over."

"Fight?" Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows.

Izuku gasped, "Don't tell me.."

Mineta cried, "The villains again..?!"

Y/n, however, sat quietly at her seat, staring down at the surface.

"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near." Aizawa said.