「Chapter Fourty Nine」

"How the fuck are you able to dance like that?!" Katsuki yelled as Y/n was beating his ass in a dancing game.

"During my time at the academy.." Y/n panted as she danced along with the screen, "We had the ability to do electives-!"

Player 2 wins!

"Damn it!"

"-So I did a performance class where I learned to dance and sing!" Y/n put the controller down and sat on the bed, "I thought it could also boost my popularity as a hero."

Katsuki sat by her on the bed, "That's a stupid way to promote yourself."

"But it works~!"

"The best way to promote yourself is to show how strong you are."

Y/n sat up, "Am I not strong?" She flexed her arm, "According to the majority articles, I'm appointed as one of the most fit of the girls in Class 1-A, most likely along side either Mina or Yaoyorozu." She yawned, "You know for the better, I hope you don't change, Katsuki."

He turned to her with half lidded eyes. Katsuki pulled on the collar of her shirt as she gasped, causing them both to land on the pillows of the bed, "Come on doofus, I'm tired and it looks like you are too. Time to get some sleep."

Y/n's face turned red, "I-In the same bed..?!"

Katsuki aggressively threw the blankets over her, "It's not like we're gonna do anything, dumbass!"

Y/n popped her head out from under the covers, "I must warn you, I'm a wild sleeper.."

"You think I'd know." Katsuki got up to turn off the light.

"I used to come here every weekend and spend the night when we were little, ever since going to middle school and now U.A... I've only the spent the night a couple times in the past three months!"

Katsuki got back in the bed and got under the covers, "Not once did I ever go to your house before middle school. Only the fence of your backyard."

Y/n shifted, "You didn't happen to see my father at all, did you?"

Katsuki hesitated, "I don't think so, no."

"Hm." Y/n averted her eyes from his, "His face is just a blur to me, I can't remember what he looks like and that's bothering me for some reason."

"You don't need to remember an old dirt bag like him," Katsuki stretched out his hand and ruffled her hair, "Now go to bed doofus."

"D-Doofus.." Y/n sunk further down into the covers, "After all these years I've never come up with a nickname for you. I think it's better that I don't though." She got into a more comfortable position, "Well goodnight, Katsuki."

"Night." Katsuki yawned and closed his eyes as Y/n did the same.

. . .

Katsuki slowly opened his eyes as his gaze was caught on Y/n's sleeping face. He looked at her peaceful form for a couple minutes, as it was a bit of a drastic change from her usual energetic personality.

Y/n's eyes fluttered open, but with Katsuki still half asleep, he was in a daze as he looked at her. Y/n, having just woken up, stared back at him. The two laid in silence until the door swung open, causing their eyes to go wide.

"Morning!" Mitsuki turned on the lights, causing Katsuki to growl and rub his eyes.

"Morning.." Y/n sat up and smiled.

Mitsuki blinked and tilted her head, "The two of you haven't slept in the same bed for a while.. Have the two of you-?!"

Katsuki's cheeks became puffier the angrier he got and he sat up abruptly, "Shut up! Why'd you wake us up?!"