「Chapter Thirty Eight」

Unknown has sent 2 attachments.

Mention this to anyone..

and you can say your goodbyes now.

Who the hell are you?!

You fucking creep!

If you hurt her, I guarantee you

that you will be dead the next morning.

If you tell the police, the heroes, or Y/n

I think it will be her that is dead the next morning instead of myself.

Who are you?

Some sick villain?

No. It doesn't matter who I am.

I've seen on the news that you and her are "together"

Is it true?

What business of it is yours?

Give me an answer.

No, we're not dating.

Happy?

Now leave her house you fucking creep!

Alright, alright.

I'm leaving.

But stay away from her.

She is too good for a monster like you.

Unknown has left the chat.

Katsuki stared at his phone in horror as he quickly ran to the front door and put on his shoes, darting to Y/n's house. He looked around the area, but there was no one in sight.

He looked up to Y/n's window and then to the tree right next to it, immediately knowing that that was probably how 'Unknown' had gotten in. Katsuki's thoughts were scattered, he didn't know what to do. If he couldn't tell anyone, then he would have to stop this guy himself.

. . .

The bell rung throughout the school as the birds chirped along with its melody.

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams." Aizawa said as he straightened out some papers, "You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component."

Y/n looked in Katsuki's direction, his palm was on his cheek and he had a weird expression on his face. He was fairly quiet when they walked to school together that morning.

"Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time." Aizawa continued, "That's all." He closed the door, and as soon as he did, the class erupted.

"I haven't studied at all!!" Kaminari (20th/20) gripped his head as Mina (19th/20) laughed at him. He continued to whine, "With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!"

Tokoyami (14th/20) sighed, "It's true that we've had one event after another, but.."

"Hey Katsuki, are you- What the?!"

A raging aura surrounded him, and she assumed it was because he scored 3rd instead of 1st like he wanted. Y/n rubbed her neck, a bit embarrassed at her getting 11th.

"Hey.. I got eleventh if that makes you feel any better." She chuckled.

"Do you have a lock on your window?" Katsuki asked with his hands folded in front of his mouth.

"No-? Why?"

He paused, "There's raccoons."

"Raccoons won't- Well," Y/n tapped her chin, "I mean embarrassingly enough, I have had some missing underwear.. Are raccoons taking them?!"

Small sparks started to fly out of his palms as his pupils seemingly disappeared from his eyes, "HUH?!" Katsuki abruptly stood up from his seat.

. . .

Katsuki felt his phone go off, and his face went red with anger as it was another message from Unknown.

"You okay?" Y/n said as she took a bite of her food.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He stood up and walked to the restroom as Y/n watched him with a confused face.

Mina came over and wrapped her arm around Y/n, "Hey Y/n! How's it going?"

"Alright, I guess."

Mina took Katsuki's seat and stared at her for a couple seconds while Y/n continued to eat.

"So.. Have you and Bakugo, like.. kissed or something?"

Y/n was mid way into a bite as she stared bewilderingly at Mina, "I've never even kissed anyone before!"

"What?! So you're telling me that you and Bakugo haven't done anything?"

"N-No?!"

"Wow.." Mina shook her head slowly, "He's so different around you. He's always telling other people to, like, die or something. But to you he's.. like a totally different person! Ah.." Mina leaned back in the chair, "I wish I was that important to a guy."

. . .

Unknown has entered the chat.

Have you ever noticed how truly innocent..

Y/n really is?

Fuck you.

Sure, she cusses, but does she ever strike you

as the girl who's secretly perverted?

You're disgusting. Quit texting me and leave her alone.

[Bakugo] has left the chat.

. . .

"Yeah, see you later Mina." Y/n waved to her friend as Katsuki made his way back. She looked at him for a while while he ate his lunch. "Seriously Katsuki, what's up with you? You've been really aggravated today."

"I couldn't sleep last night." He said without making eye contact.

"L/n."

Y/n and Katsuki looked up to see Aizawa with a serious face.

"Yes, sir?"

"I need you to come with me for a bit. Sorry for interrupting your lunch."

"Oh, it's okay." Y/n stood up and looked at Katsuki who was just as confused as she was.

She followed Aizawa in a rather awkward silence until they reached a quiet place away from any students. They entered an office and she took a seat, in the room, was Principal Nezu.

Oh gosh. I'm in trouble, aren't I..?