「Author's Note」

First note...

IF YOU ARE UPSET WITH TODOROKI AND MIDORIYA BEING CANON HERE, I'M SORRY, I'M NOT CHANGING NOTHING.

With that aside, and with all due respect, please refrain from posting your big theories. I don't think anyone has gotten the major plot points yet, but PLEASE continue your theories on small things.

. . .

More on ships-

All of my ships are canon. And if there's small ones that you guys REALLY WANNA SEE. Tell me and I might include it.

As you know, a recent chapter in the manga has confirmed a ship is canon. If you know, you know- And it's canon here too. They're too cute for it not to be canon, so it's canon here too.

And obviously, Tododeku is canon too. :> Which means, sorry Ochaco, ur boy gay. (You guys can leave any requests if you ship her with anyone else, she can also just be independent- this also means she doesn't have a crush on Izuku in this story, so that whole thing of her being like oop cant love him he busy won't happen.)

Also, huge reminder.. This is DERIVED from My Hero Academia. YES, a lot of scenes are taken directly, if not all. Everything in the story happens, but I add more things in. (Kuro, etc.)

Which also means, this is a story about Katsuki Bakugo and the Reader, so a lot of things with Izuku Midoriya and All Might may or may not happen. A lot, probably not all, of battles that Izuku has will be dealt with Katsuki and/or the reader.

I mean, Izuku is going to become the #1 hero obviously, that's not changing.

But I've been a bit scared that people won't like the fact that Izuku isn't considered main character, which changes a lot of events in this story.

Is everyone fine with that?

Thank you for reading, and a special thank you to everyone sharing their thoughts, and continuing to read this story! It means a lot, and we're almost to 7k readers on Quotev!! I read each and every comment, and you are all funny and I love reading everything you guys have to say! <3 It encourages me to write more chapters. Catching up to my Jack Frost story already.. Wow.

And to my Wattpad readers too, you are all so supportive and leave a lot of comments, which makes me extra motivated to write. Believe it or not, but I read every comment as well. A lot of them are funny, too!

So thank you to each and every reader, whether you've only read one chapter, are new, read this all in one sitting, and for the people who have been there since the beginning of this writing journey. This is probably one of the best stories I think I've written, and a lot of that is from the help of all you. Without your support and comments and praise (and even some constructive criticism), I never would've been here. :)

- marl

side note: hope you guys are ready for these upcoming chapters, because even plotting these out got my heart racing, i-