「Chapter Twelve」

"Get this on camera guys! We're live right?!"

Katsuki and Y/n froze in place as they saw a group of newscasters and cameramen.

"Oh, what the hell-?!" Katsuki and Y/n were bombarded with cameras, asking them much too personal questions.

"Do you guys walk to school together everyday?"

"For the most part.."

"How long have you guys known each other?"

"A long time, it's not your business."

"What do you guys think about your current reputation?"

"I think it could be useful for certain situations."

"Are the two of you dating?"

A lady held her microphone up to Y/n.

"U-Um.."

"Come on, give us some answers! We're curious!"

"We gotta go." Katsuki said.

"Just a little bit of time, please!"

Kaminari and Kirishima laughed hysterically, hearing them as they had escaped the reporters and cameramen.

"I'm sorry, but we must get to class!" Y/n waved to the cameras as she grabbed Katsuki's shirt and rushed into the school.

Y/n leaned against the wall, "Phew.."

The sudden slam of the U.A. gates closing caused Y/n to jump and Katsuki to look over.

"W-What the!?" The interview exclaimed, falling to her knees.

"That's the U.A. Barrier." One of the journalists said. "That's what we call it."

"That's so lame!" The interviewer sneered, "What kind of name is that!?"

"If someone tries to get in without a student ID or a pass to enter, the security system kicks in. Apparently, there are sensors all over the school."

"What the heck? They think they're so high and mighty. They could at least give a brief moment."

"Seriously, we've been here for two days, and they still won't say anything."

. . .

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and the results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid... And don't freeze up when you hurt the unintended." Aizawa said.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, 'The unintended? Is that supposed to be me!? '

"I know." Katsuki growled.

"Y/n. Your decision was reckless, but heroic. On one side, your hero costume was well protected, but you left it open. Not bad."

"T-Thank you..?"

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you.."

Everyone had the same thought, '...take another special test!?'

"...decide on a class representative."

"I want to be Class Rep! Pick me!" Kirishima stood up from his seat, both hands in the air.

"Me too!" Kaminari raised his hand.

"I want to do it, too." Jiro raised her hand.

"It's a job made for m--" Aoyama was interrupted by Ashido, again, "I'll be the leader!" She smiled.