Chapter 7 - No more pink

When me and Adrienne got to the paint shop I picked the colours red , white and black.

My wall would be red,furniture black and white curtains. It was fun shopping with Adrienne we talked all day then went to get pizza to take home.

When we got home Billie, Joey and Jake came out and helped with the bags and I took the pizzas. All my furniture was being delivered tomorrow.

When we got inside I put the pizzas do on the kitchen table.

"Where's Mike and Tre" I asked looking around.

"They left like a hour ago" Joey replayed taking a bite out of his pizza. I shrugged and took some. Once we finished the 2 pizza we went into the living room to watch a movie.

Me, Joey and Jake sat on one sofa. Billie and Adrienne on the other. We put 'The Devil Inside' on. I had seen it like 10 times with Rhys and Haley. Shit I haven't talked to them since a week ago.

I stood up and went upstairs. I heard footsteps and turned around. My 2 brothers were standing behind me." Hey can I borrow one of ur laptops mines isn't set up down stairs." Jake nodded and led me to his room.

His room was dark blue with bunk beds. I sat down on the bottom bunk and Jake handed me his laptop.

" What are you doing" Joey asked.

" I haven't told my best friends I left " I said typing in Rhys' face time address. See it's good having apple laptops.

After a couple of seconds Rhys answered.

"Hey Rhys " I said causally.

"Ally Where the hell have you been. Me and Haley have been phoning you for days" he said.

" I was spending time with Billie and on Friday night I woke up and a plane to California." I said still a bit shocked.

"You didn't know you were leaving"he asked.

" I new I was leaving but I thought in a couple of weeks so I could pack my stuff and say good bye to you guys" Rhys' smile turned into a frown.

"I miss you ally bear." He answered. " I know babe I miss u and Haley too" I said. I heard giggling and turned around. Joey and Jake were laughing at my nicknames.

" Hey Alex what's going on" Rhys asked.

"Just my dicks of brothers laughing at my nickname " Rhys giggled.

"Its pretty funny" Jake said.

"Hey Rhys this is my twin Jake" I said pulling Jake onto the bunk and introducing him and Rhys.

Joey plopped down next to me. "Hey Rhys I'm Joey her BIG brother" some how Joey put emphasis and the word big.

" good to know..... Hey Alyx I have to go or I'll be late for school I'll talk to you later go on FaceTime at six Scottish time on your iPad and I'll have Haley with me" I nodded.

"Okay see you soon have a good day without me bye"

" bye" Rhys said then hung up.

That night me and my brothers fell asleep watching Thor downstairs in the living room. I woke up the next day to a flash. I opened my eyes and Billie was standing there with aa camera.

"Photo opportunity" he said. I gave him a death look.

I looked around and Jake was asleep in my lap and Joey was snoring on my shoulder. I was to tired to care and fell back asleep.

I woke up to someone saing my name. I looked up and Adrienne had my iPad in her hands.

" Hi, sorry to wake you sweetie but your iPad won't stop ringing." She said sweetly.

Owe crap I was meant to go on FaceTime.

I took my iPad and went upstairs. I hide out in a bathroom and face timed Rhys. Within seconds he answered.

"Alex hey babe Rhys told me everything you okay" Haley said.

"Yeah I'm okay sorry I missed ur call I was sleeping" I said.

"Its okay so when you coming back to get your stuff we miss you " Rhys said pouting his lips.

" I dunno Rhys I haven't really thought but don't worry we will come up with a time and FaceTime at least once a day okay " I said.

They both nodded" Right I got to go but I'll talk to you guys later" I said.

" Okay Alex talk to you soon " they both said. I ended the call and went down stairs to the kitchen.

When I entered the kitchen Billie was sitting the in his Jammies he looked up from his coffee and smiled at me. I scowled at him and went and made myself some coffee too.

" Alex you still mad at me" he asked. I ignored him and walked away with my coffee.

I went back upstairs and went to Jakes room. Since he had left the living room I pictured that were he would be. I got to his door and knocked

"Come in" Jake said. I walked in and he was on his phone.

"Hey can I borrow some sweats and a T-shirt " I asked cause all the clothes I had was the ones I had on.

"Yeah sure" he got up and walked to his closet. He came back with black sweats and a huge white T-shirt.

"Thankies" I took the clothes and walked to the bathroom.

Once I was dressed I went to my pink hell to get started. I opened the door and found my room perfect. The walls covered in red paint, my furniture placed perfectly around the room. Adrienne was passed out on my bed.

I ran over and hugged her. She woke up and hugged back " thanks mum my room is perfect" I said using mum for the first time.

" Did you just call me mom, ohh Alex I love you soo much" she said tightening the hug.

After the all the hugging my MUM led me to a door and opened it. It was a walk in wardrobe filed with clothes. I looked around it was filled with all different coloured skinny jeans, band t- shirts ( all signed may I add) hoodies, converse, doc martins, high tops. Basically all the clothes I loved.

By this point my mum had left my room so I took a green day top, a black pair of skinnies and a pair of black converse. I got changed and looked around my room for a black pen cause I had to customise my converse by putting black squares round the rim of the shoes.

Once I was done I left the pink hell ( which was now the best room ever) and went down stairs to see what my family was up to.