Chapter 15 - Back Fighting

It was Friday Haley had left a couple of days ago and I couldn't believe it she was my best friend.

Rhys had stayed last night and we had fun. We kissed a lot.

I know were friends and I was 15 we had the whole friends with benefits thing. Before anyone thinks of it no we did not have sex. Yet !

When I woke up a pair of arms were rapped around me. It was Rhys.

We always slept in the same bed since we were 7 so why change now. I felt something poke me in the back I knew what it was.

He was a teenage boy so what can I say. I was use to it. I lay there for some time just thinking. Last night the boys went out on there own for the first time.

Yay for them. 'Beep Beep Beep' I clicked my alarm clock off and woke Rhys up.

" Rhys get up time for school" I said. He removed his arms from around me and rubbed his eyes.

" morning " he said in his morning voice.

" good morning I'm going to wake the boys up and you get ready" he nodded. I got up and left the room.

Once everyone was up ready and fed we left for school. I was Friday a good day in school and I had my baseball class last thing. Good I had missed it. When we arrived at school just in time. And went to form. Form was boring now without Haley. I was listening to Louise talk about her boyfriend Calum. It was Yucky so I zoned out.

Today was a slow day and I was finally in my last class. I got to my usual spot in the field with my friends around me. Sophie was the last one to get to class. She was my friend. I first meat her when me and Rhys started judo together.

We were close in judo but not school she had a different group of friends so we only really talk in this class and judo. " hey when did you get back" she asked standing next to me. I sighed and told her everything. Sigh. Once I was done we talked about her. She had gotten a boyfriend Ryan.

Man everyone seems to be getting boyfriends. " so are you coming tonight" she asked.

" to what " I answered blankly.

" judo silly are you coming back..... Come on you have to ur Stuarts ( our coach ) best pupil ..... Please for me" she said pouting her lips.

I nodded "of course I was going back " I said.

She sighed " thank god"

I was dressed in my blue suit with my blue belt. Sophie told me it was grading so I would probs get moved up. My brothers asked to come and watched I said yes.

As usual Rose picked me up at six. When I got it I introduce her to my brothers. Rhys had told her everything good cause I really didn't want to tell again.

For Stuart I wrote a note. We arrived at judo at 6:15 class started at half past but me and Rhys liked to help put mats out and stuff.

After 3 hours of fighting I was exhausted. Rose drove us home and left. I had had a good night.