Chapter 31-Time passed

Alex's POV

When I woke up I was in a white room. I looked around I was alone. Hmmm. I sat up and a beeping went off. Then a nurse walked in. She looked like she had seen a ghost." Hi" I said nervously.

" I'll be right back." She ran out the room. Okay that was weird.

10 minuets later the door burst open revealing my flustered mum and dad." Alex you are awake" mum said hugging me tightly. Dad next he attacked me into a hug.

" Umm can you tell me what is going on" I asked.

" Alex you have been in a coma for 3 months" mum said. My jaw dropped.

" Whaattt" I stuttered.

"Yeah Alex you went to your judo comp and fought that girl Lucy then she head butted you and started kicking into you she kick a part of your head and it did something to ur brain" dad said as tears glisened his eyes.

" Casey" I whisperd.

Mum looked up" he is out side with Joey and Jakes at school." Mum said.

" Can I see him" mum nodded stood up and left.

" you okay kiddo" dad asked.

I nodded" yeah dad" I hugged him. Seconds later Joey burst threw the door with a baby who was so beautiful. He looked like Casey but so much more grown up.

I'm a terrible mother. Abanding my baby for 3 months. I opend my arms and Joey came into the with Casey squeezed between us.

2 hours later I was allowed to go home. In that 2 hour I had caught up on everything. My dad had postponed his tours to be with me so as a compromise to the fans they brought up the release date of Tre to December not January. And Casey can sit up and rollover. I felt bad but Jake had recorded Casey since I was in a coma.

When I got home Tre and Mike were sitting on the sofa. The looked up and there jaws dropped. Tre jumped up first and hugged me first then Tre.

" Hey guys can I go to my room please" I asked still holding Casey.

They nodded" yes" mum said. I went up stairs.I fell asleep with Casey in my arms.

I woke up and looked at my clock 7:30pm. Oh shit. I picked Casey up and put him in his cot. I put a pair of sweats on and Tres hoodie. I pick Casey back up and we went downstairs.

" Alex, God I love you don't leave me sis" Jake said attacking me in a hug.

"I won't Jakey promise" I said wrapping one arm round him. We sat on the sofa. It was just me,Jake,Joey and Casey.

"Hey where is everyone" I asked.

" Oh there away to an interview" Joey said.

" Okay wait has anyone told Rhys" I asked. Joey and Jake exchanged looks.

" What Joey what is it" I asked.

"Umm Alex, Rhys is emm" he paused.

"Joey tell me" I said.

"Rhys is........................."