Chapter 34 - Paarrrtttyyyyy!!!!!

" Mummy Daddy it's my birthday" Casey screamed jumping from his bed to mine. I gave Casey a huge hug and put him between me and Rhys.

" So Casey do you want to go wake ur uncles up" I asked. Casey nodded one on. It was 6:13 on my alarm clock which mean the boys would be still sleeping.

We creeped up and opened the door the boys were spread around the room sleeping. We giggled. Casey jumped up on Joey.

" Uncle Joey wake up its my birthday" Casey screamed once he got close to Joeys ear. Joey jumped up and hit his head on Jakes bunk.

" Fuck" he said rubbing his head.

Me and Casey burst out laughing." You guys are child of the devil and the devil" Joey said rubbing his head.

"Anyway happy birthday jellyfish" he hugged Casey.

"Casey I need to go get Tre and Mike you wanna come" Casey jumped off Joey bed.

" Yes I love Tre and Mike bye uncle Joey" Casey said walking out the room.

I followed" your a bitch waking me up at 6 and then leaving" I just laughed.

" Casey come get dressed" I said. He was on his little bed looking at one of my magazines. I put his white shirt on, black tie and skinny black jeans.

" What do you want to wear converse or vans" I asked.

"Converse Granada ones" he said. I knew he meant green day ones. I put them on his feet. I put a black dress on with purple through it, then I put knee high converse on.

" Let's go" I said. Casey took my hand and we skipped down stairs." Wait Casey I need my keys" I ran in the living room and picked my keys and phone up.

" Let's go" I picked Casey up and went to the car. I strapped Casey I'm and gave him a pop up book.

"Green day" Casey whined from the back.

" Of course Casey" I put American idiot in and drove to the airport.

When we got their I unlocked Casey from his seat." Okay Casey you need to hold my hand" I said.

" Yes mummy" I smiled and took his hand. I locked the car. I was getting them inside so we don't draw attention to us.

We walked in." Argh" I heard Casey scream. I turned round and saw Tre holding Casey in a fire men's lift." Mummy help" Casey whined.

"Casey it's Tre" I said. Casey smiled.

" POPS" Casey screamed.

I saw Mike" hey mike" I said hugging him." Let's go" mike threw his arm over my shoulder and we walk to the car.

"Guys I'm stopping for coffee want some" I asked.

" Hot chocolate please" Tre said.

" Coffee" mike asked. I stopped at costa coffee.

"Hi what can I get you" the guy asked behind the counter.

"Hi can I get 2 coffees, hot chocolate and a carton of orange juice" I asked.

" Yeah sure that will be £9 please" I gave him a ten pound note. He gave me my change and drinks

"thank you" and I left. When I got to the car and gave Mike his coffee and Tre his hot chocolate.

" Casey do you want juice" I ask.

"Yes please" I passed him his juice.

" Thanks" he said. Then I drove home listing to Mike and Tre trying to talk to Casey.