Chapter 19 - Christmas

When me and my brother got downstairs we sat done and mum and dad came out with the food.

Yum I was starving.

They put the food down " dig in " dad said. Did he know. No he couldn't have he was to calm.

" anyone want a drink" I ask the all nodded.

" I'll help" mum said.We got to the kitchen " did you tell him" I asked mum. " yes he took it well" okay something was going on.

Billies POV

When Adie and Alex got home Adie came up to me and said she need to talk.

Fuck was Alex okay.

Once we got to our bed room Adie sat on the middle of the bed. " Billie Joe come sit we need to talk" fuck fuck hear it come she dying or something fuck I'm a dick for letting her go back to the UK.

I did as Adie had said and sat at the foot of the bed. " Billie Joe well umm well you know me and Alex went to the doctors cause she kept on being sick well it's because ummmmm she's pregnant" fuck it sounds mad but I'm glad she's not like dying or had cancer or something.

" Billie Joe you okay" Adie said she had tears in hear eye I knew she was worried I would do something stupid or crazy so I slid over to her and hugged her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. I looked at her she was so beautiful. How did I end up with her I will never know." Its fine Adie it sounds stupid crazy but I thought you were gonna she she has cancer or something so I kind of relieved" I said.

" Ooh Billie Joe I thought you would go nuts" she said sounding so relieved.

"Nope" I simply answered with. And then kissed her. We made out for a bit the went and made dinner.

" kids dinner" Adie shouted. Everyone knew now so I won't go nuts. I heard shuffling in the dining room meaning the kids where in there so I took the pasta and Adie took the garlic bread.

When I entered the room the boys and Alex were talking and laughing but stopped when I walked in. I sat down.

" We'll dig in" I said. Joey took some garlic bead and jake helped himself to pasta. " anyone want a drink" my beautiful pregnant 15 year old daughter said. Me and the boys nodded.

" I'll help" Adie said. The both went to the kitchen.

Alex's POV

I went out the kitchen with a jug of ice water and mum carried the cups. I placed them on the table. I took some pasta and started to eat.

The doctor had given me some medication to calm my morning sickness down. Which helped. " so Alex ur mum said you want to keep the baby" dad said.

Fuck now I'm in for it. " yeah dad I don't believe in abortion and I don't want to put it up for adoption cause I know how it feels" I said eating more on my pasta.

"Good choice are you gonna tell the father." He asked. I chocked on my pasta good choice, what's up with him. I took a drink of water.

" no I'm not telling Rhys cause I just don't okay " I said. He nodded " when you telling Mike and Tre" mum asked.

" I don't know tomorrow maybe after dinner" I said.

"good cause they hate things being kept from them." Dad said.

After dinner I went to my room and wrapped all the Christmas presents I had bought.

For Mike some Guinness. For Tre hundred of joke stuff like fake dog poop and stuff like that.

For my brother I bought them and Xbox kinect to share.

For dad I bought him a new guitar one to match Mike and Tres drums back at mine. And for mum I bought her a kilt ( Scottish tartan skirt) and bonnet ( a tartan berrie) to match the kilt and some other stuff.

I knew the boys had got dad, Mike and Tre matching kilts we designed the tartan and called it Green Day tartan.

Once everything was wrapped I went to bed.

When I woke I went to the bathroom to be sick. After being sick I looked in the mirror I was wearing a pair of short shorts and a tight t-shirt. I looked closely and I had a tiny bump.

Awww it was soo cute. After that I made my way to Jakes room. I ran in and jumped on top of him

"Jakey wake up its Christmas" I screamed. Jake woke up at the word Christmas.

" merry Christmas ally" he pulled me down on his bed and began squeezing me.

" Jake I'm with child so don't kill me and merry Christmas" jake laughed. We got up

" hey is that a bump I see" Jake said poking my tiny bump.

" yeah it's soooo cute" I said. He again just laughed. We had took water guns out of his room to wake Joey up.

I ran into his room." It's Christmas" I screamed in unison with Jake then we soaked him with our guns. Joey got up and chased us we made it to mum and dads room and burst in. " it's Christmas" me and jake screamed again soaking them to.

We ran and hid in there bathroom and Joey was first tho knock " Alex you can come out I can't do anything to you but Jake ur getting double" Joey said.

I giggled and got up. " bye jakey" I smiled then opened the door.

Joey smirked. " traitor" Jake screamed. I laughed. Mum and dad were both up.

" merry Christmas guys " I said hugging them both.

"merry Christmas" dad said." I'll be back I'm going to kill then save Jakob" I laughed.

" merry Christmas baby "mum said hugging. I lay down next to her.

"mum look at my tiny bump" I said.

"awe it's sooo cute" I giggled. Second later dad came out with Joey over one shoulder and Jake over the other I laughed they were soaking.

I took my phone out and snapped a pic.

At about 10 o'clock Mike and Tre were here.

"Mike, Tre merry Christmas" I said running and hugging them.

After 10 minuets of dad told me I had to tell them now.

"Mike Tre I need to talk to you both" I asked seriously.

"omg she's breaking up with us Michael" Tre said.

I giggled " no Tre I'm not I'm emmm "

" just come out with it" Tre said.

" I'm pregnant" I said .