Chapter 28 - Without Casey

Today was Monday morning and the day I go back to school. Rhys was staying over that night. 'Beep beep beep' my alarm. Urrggghhh 7:30.I hit Rhys he grounded and I went to get Casey up.

When I got to his cot he was still sleeping." Casey time to wake up baby boy ur going to nursery today" I picked Casey up.

" Okay you get Casey ready I'll get our uniforms ready deal." I said to Rhys.

" Deal" I passed him Casey and I went out to the hall to iron the shirts.

I threw Jakes shirt into him and went back to my room. Joey is soo lucky he doesn't start college till September.

We could of got him to watch Casey but we wanted to get into a routine.

"He's all ready" Rhys said.

" Cool hears ur shirt now got get changed" I said.

" Yes Sir" he said saluting me. I laughed. He left my room and I put my shirt on, my tie, black zipper, black skinny jeans and high tops. Ready. I brushed my long black hair and Casey's too. As usual I put my eyeliner on. Casey had fallen asleep again awwww.

I picked him up with squishy and went down stairs. I made toast for me, Jake and Rhys then put Casey's mike in hot water.

5 minuets later the boys came down play fighting. They sat down and the table and ate. I fed Casey." So sis you excited you get to skip a year" Jake said with a mouthful of toast.

I laughed " yeah jakey excited is the word." I sarcastically hit back with.

" Ooh Ally's not a morning person" Jake said.

" Yeah mornings don't bother me but school does." I said. We all burst out laughing. Casey looked confused.

At 8:20 we set off for school/ nursery. The nursery was next to the school so we left normal time.

" Joeys a dick he just sent me a picture of his pillow" I said. We laughed.

"Hey is this your baby brother he is soo cute" some girl in my year said. I think her names Laura.

"Mine and Rhys's baby actually" I said. She gave me a dirty look and walked on. When we got to school I got a call from Brooke.

" Hey Brooke what's up" I said.

"Alex where are you I need you now." She panicked.

" Brooke what's up" I said scared.

" Just get to school NOW" she hung up.

"Guys can you take Casey to nursery I need to go." They both nodded" sure".

" thank you soo much" I kissed all there checks and ran to school.

When I got in I text Brooke 'where r u' I sent it. Seconds later it came back with' bathrooms' I nodded and went to the bathroom. When I got in I shouted"Brooke where are you".

" I'm in here" she waved her hand from under a stall. I walked over and knocked lightly on the door. She opened the door and dragged me in. I looked at her. Her skirt was ripped and her shirt was covered in red paint." What happened" I asked her.

" Some guys threw paint over me and I fell in a bush and ripped my skirt." I giggled.

Once I finished getting Brooke looking decent we left for the table when the bell went. I hugged Brooke and went to Form. I was in Rhys' Form so I waited for him at the stair case.

He arrived a couple seconds after me and we set off for Form. When we got there our teacher gave us our timetables. As usual me and Rhys are in all the same classes. We went and sat at the back of the class to talk.