Chapter 17 - We missed you too.

Today was the day we were leaving for California for Christmas. We didn't need to pack alot cause mum had bought us a new wardrobe. So we took stupid things like I took my iPad and Joey took his psp along with Jake.

" so back to California " Joey said putting his arm around my shoulders.

" yes we are bro" I hugged him a bit. We bordered our plane. We were flying in a normal plane for once in normal seats. We got to sit together with was good.

Jake sat at the window,I sat in the middle and Joey got the other seat. The fist half of the flight we played FIFA with the psp's . The trolley lady had told us off several times for being to loud. But so what.

A couple of months ago dad was chucked off a flight cause his trousers were to low. So I don't care. The second half of the flight we watched the angles share which was good. And for the rest of the flight we were sleeping.

I woke up to the captain speaking." Ladies and gentlemen we are about to start our descent into California so could to fasten ur seat belt and return ur seats to the up right position and make sure all electronic devices are turned off thanks you." I woke Joey and Jake up and gave them both a lollipop to stop there ears popping.

We had safely landed in California and we going to get our 1 case. " I see it " Joey said pointing it out.

" We'll obvs Joey it's like the only bright green one with' Joey's case touch it and you die' on it" Jake said laughing. I was laughing too it was funny.

We Joey pick the case up the old couple next to us looked discussed and kept staring at it. " why don't you take a picture it'll last longer than YOUR memory" I said.

" dam tourists" the old man muttered." Where no tourist you dibshit" Joey said.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him away. Jake followed. " just leave it" I said taking him outside to meet mum and dad.

The minuet the automatic doors open and we stepped out the airport a set of arms went round the 3 of us.

" I missed you guys so much" I expected it to be mum but to my surprise it was Tre.

" we missed you to Tre" I said hugging him back. When Tre finally let us go we went to our parents. The minute I touched my mum she bust into tears. Emotional much. After hugging a lot. We went home.